Draco

Harry gets kicked out of his dorm. Draco takes the opportunity to get shagged.

~(˘▾˘~) ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡ ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) (~˘▾˘)~

House Party at Hogwarts

When Draco arrives at the party, he finds Vince and Greg already completely sloshed and halfway into a three-way with a random girl, so he looks for Blaise and the others and instead finds Harry sitting alone. He approaches the lone teen holding a half-empty bottle of beer.

"Well, well, look what we have here, a lonely lookin' Scarhead. What, no Weasel and Beaver following you around today?" He says with a smirk as he saunters toward the brooding teen.

"Shut up Ferret. Could say the same to you, where's Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" Harry replies with a smirk of his own.

They glare at each other, sizing each other up until Draco snorts and Harry grins widely. Standing up, the taller man moves closer as he captures Draco into a hug before pulling away and looking him over. The intensity in Harry's eyes makes Draco shiver, he could practically feel his gaze running over his body like a caress and he thinks - not for the first time - what it would be like to have Harry's hands roaming his body with his coc- no bad Draco, head out of the gutter now, but damn if he is desperate to know.

He's heard rumors of course, about Harry's massive prick and maybe had a little preview more than a few times, from accidental meetings in locker rooms and on occasion in Harry and Ron's dorm room. All coincidences, of course, he was not a stalker, he was a Malfoy who maybe did have a minuscule, likely unhealthy obsession with his friend. Or more precisely, his friend's cock and on occasion his hands, or mouth, definitely had nothing to do with those intense green eyes nor the sun-kissed muscled Adonis-like body.

"So where are Ron and Mione?" Draco asks, trying to break his mind out of that train of thought before he pops a boner under those watchful eyes.

"Dunno," Harry says dismissively, "Probably out somewhere having a snog." And just as the words leave his mouth, Harry's phone rings out a tune, and when he checks his messages his eyebrows rise, and he snorts. "Well, that answers that question," He mutters before sighing as he pockets his phone, "Looks like I'm locked out of my dorm tonight."

Draco didn't know what happened to his brain-to-mouth filter when he said it, but he did it, and he did so with dignity and without a single bit of desperation, "Stay over at my house."

Harry stares at him for a moment and he resists the urge to squirm.

"That alright with your dad?" Harry asks and he nods in affirmative. His father would probably come home late anyway, far too late to refuse him.

~(˘▾˘~) ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ♡ ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡ ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) (~˘▾˘)~

In hindsight, Draco was, at the most, hopeful that something like this was going to happen but he really hadn't realized what led to it.

He could remember hearing Harry say he got locked out of his dorm room because his two best friends decided to bugger off. Quite literally. And then suddenly they were at his house.

Okay, so he may have jumped at the chance to have Harry in his home. Hopeful that they would end up in his bed.

To hide his nerves, he made a show of pointing out every expensive painting, antique, and every room as if to rub in the fact that 'Yes, I am a Malfoy and our manor is more of a castle filled with expensive treasures and could make anyone rich for ten lifetimes and still have plenty left over. Be amazed.'