ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 17: I'm Sorry...*ೃ༄

Hello wonderful people, I hope you having a good day night week month year heheh and here a other chapter for ya'll I hope you enjoy it and after this and few more chapters we can go ahead into the Text story part 😁 and I got a lot of hopeful ideas for that~ but anyways I get out your hair now and enjoy this chapter 💗

_________________________________________
♡ ♡ ♡
_________________________________________

Sayaka POV:
__________________________________

(I forgot wut she said and crap in the real thing so I gonna make something up that fits it or something close to the anine and game yeah)....I-I....have to get out of here....I need to leave...my group...my friends I need to get out this place...but how I can do that, the only way is to kill someone off but I don't who...almost everyone here have the upper hand on me...wait...nit everyone but one...Y/n...of course...I can take him out it be so easy and he so dense and a  oblivious...so it be easy to just trick him...right tonight I gonn-gonna...

I gonna kill Y/n....

Third Person POV:
______________________________

A blue hair girl walk the purple halls to the cafeteria not knowing to people are in there, once she reach the place she open the door and walks toward the kitchen looking for something...."Uhhh Sayaka what you doing up?" A voice said, the girl went stiff, and look and turn to the voice who said that to meet the tan girl in a red sports jacket and the tall buff white hair girl drinking some tea and eating donuts... "M-Me I was uhh umm...oh! Looking for something I needed...yeah uhhh.." Sayaka said with sweat rolling down her face and a nervous close eye smile, Aoi raise a brow looking at the girl suspiciously buy just brush it off and put on a small smile on her face, "Ah well okay if you say so." The brown head girl said, Sayaka nod and walk over to the corner of the kitchen where the silverware was, Fork, spoons place in the  drawer...and knifes...on top the counter all sharp...Sayaka grab the sharpies one she see out the holder and put behind her back with a close eye smile facing the two.."Ah well I guess there nothing in here I needed hehe.." She said with a small giggle before walking back to door of the kitchen making sure the two don't see her, "Umm well goodnight then.." The tan girl said while the white hair girl hums, Sayaka nod while quickly leaving, and walking to the cafeteria doors and letting out a breath of relief she was holding, before looking at the knife with a sinister smile on her face..."Next up...Y/n room..."

And that where she went...

And that where we was left off...

Sayaka look down at the peaceful sleeping boy....with a dark look on her face...while she pull out the knife out of nowhere and raise it above her head...getting ready to stab the the poor boy through the heart..."I gonna leave this place...one way or a another...and I sorry Y/n I have to take you out...but hey at least you have company where you at..." She said with a sly grin on her face getting ready stab the boy....her face soften while she place a small soft smile on her face..."I'm sorry...Y/n..." She brought the knife down and-

...

And....

And...she..

She froze...the knife hover above the boy chest while it move up and down from his soft breathing...Sayaka look at her hand and saw it was shaking, "...wha-what...?" She said then brought her hand back up to try to stab the boy again but she froze again....the she try again and again and again again  again....again!! But the same result...she can't understand why...why can't she just kill you...."What...going o-on...I trying to...." She said trying to bring her shaking hand down trying to stab the h/c boy, but it won't budge...so she pull with hand to her side and head down sitting up...the knife slip out her hand making a sound, people won't be able to her outside the room but inside, Sayaka let out a small gasp while the sleepy boy frown his brows turning in his sleep with a small whine leaving his lips, Sayaka just look at the small boy and place a hand on his chubby cheek...tears start falling from her eyes while her lip tremble..."I-I'm sorry...I'm so so sorr-sorry..." She said in a shaky silently crying to her self... she then heard a small whimper from Y/n and see him twist and turning rapidly in his sleep with frown brows, he then stop moving while his face went calm for a bit then turn sad...tears slowly start to fall from his eyes still sleep tho..."I-I-I*sniff*...I'm sor-sorry daddy...I-I didn't mea-mean too...pleas-please..*sniff* wake up...please...*hiccup*...please dad.." He said in sleep crying, pulling his knees to his chest buried his face between them hugging his body. Sayaka stare at the boy with red eyes and dry tears on her cheek...she lay down pull the boy close to herself and hug him tight...Y/n cries stop, but small whines, whimper, and sniffing could be heard from the young boy while he wrap his arms around Sayaka waist catching her off guard, a blush appear on her face..."Warm...~" The S/c boy said in a whisper but blue hair girl caught what he said but smile and blush down at the pull him close before sleep consumer her...

"Don't worry....I got you...~"

_________________________________________
Now I think changing this to a yandere danganronpa book from how I writing it...yeah I read to many yandere books but hey you didn't get kill and now you got another person to yo protected simp harem...yaaaaayyy~ but I h0pe you all enjoy this chapter and I will see you next time bye💗