22

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After a very expensive dinner, I and Shota had walked around the city a bit more, still having enough room to share a big brownie sundae that we both finished.

But now I and Shota decided to take pictures, or well I did.

At first, it was just Shota taking pictures of me, but I wanted to take some with him as well.

"Excuse me, can you take our pictures?" I asked this boy, not even noticing his gaze on me.

"Yeah I gotchu, Beautiful" he grinned, grabbing my phone and giving me and Shota a moment to get our pose together, his grip on me tighter than usual.

After a few pictures and people acting as if they didn't see us, I and Shota had walked back up to the boy, learning that his name was Jayden.

"Yeah these are perfect, thank you" I smiled "mhm, it's nothing, but ay let me give you my insta, you seem real chill" the boy offered, making me finally realize his hints.

"Oh I don't have Instagram, but thank you again," I said before walking off with Shota, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Why didn't you give him your Instagram?" "You're acting like you weren't going to say something" I state, getting a chuckle from the man.

"Of course I was"

Eventually, we had made it back to the hotel, walking to the hotel room, Shota's hair a bit messy by now, a tired look that I know so we'll by now being worn on his face, his entire being having a type of effect on me.

Just as we walked into the room, I pulled Shota back to face me, pulling him down to kiss me before he could even utter a word.

Once feeling hands rest comfortably on my waist, I pushed our door closed, happy that the rooms automatically locked as I pressed Shota up against the wall.

"You're so handsome, Love" I compliment, my hand running down his chest, unbuttoning a bit of his chest.

"Got all worked up huh?" Shota asked me as I felt him about to switch us around, making me push him back.

"Just enough" I answer before leading him to our room.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once in the bedroom, Y/n made Aizawa sit against the headboard, Aizawa never expected to see her like this, but in no way was he complaining.

Now Y/n was straddling the man's legs looking down at him with a dark gaze.

"Can I?" Y/n asked, those two words asking for access to Aizawa, that access being happily granted.

Once getting her confirmation, Y/n placed her lips back onto Aizawa, her hands unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, letting her see his muscles and the scars that were there as well, even seeing the happy trail that lead into his pants.

Y/n had now begun to trail her kisses down Aizawa's jaw, tinted lipgloss staining Aizawa's face as he held onto Y/n's hips, sighs and groans leaving his lips.

As Y/n began to kiss and suck on Aizawa's neck, she couldn't help but chuckle at the groans Aizawa was making, especially when he had let a slightly pitched moan slip when Y/n bit a sense part of his neck.

"You're so noisy it's almost funny" Y/n joked, her thumb rubbing light circles against Aizawa's nipple, the woman a bit amused with how sensitive he was.

"Y-you play too much" Aizawa spoke, having to choke back a moan.

"But I bet you like it when I play with you, right Shota?" She asked before moving down to kiss the man's nipple before lightly sucking on it, Aizawa was not able to hold back the surprised moan that had ripped through him, his dick also straining in his pants.