At the airport

Weewoo, who was out of breath from carrying his heavy suitcase, looked at his watch "an hour til the plane leaves and he still isn't here" he sighed. It was normal for his friend to be late, usually weewoo didn't say anything about it but this was a different case. If the plane was to leave without them they'd not get a refund for the ticket. Twitch had specifically told everyone who bought a ticket to twitch con that if they missed the plane they'd not get a refund.

"We're gonna miss the plane!" Weewoo grunted. "Hey! Weewoo!" Weewoo turned around and saw his friend 'kartoon17'
"Where have you been?" Weewoo asked kartoon17 "the plane leaves in an hour"
"Sorry, problems at the train station. Apparently some dude had a bomb and everyone was forced to evacuate but turns out it was a false alarm"
Weewoo sighed "at least you're okay. Let's hurry on inside"

They both rushed inside, did what they had to do to get through the airport and finally after half an hour of being anxious they arrived at the gate. "Passports and tickets please" the woman, standing at the desk, said with a professional accent. She was kinda hot.
Weewoo and kartoon17 both did what she told them and rushed inside the plane. "Fuck all the good seats are taken" kartoon17 grunted
"I paid for two seats for us. Let's go find them. Look, 'e23 and e22' " Weewoo pointed at the printed letters on their tickets "seems like you've got the window seat kartoon17"
They headed to their seats but stopped when they saw that someone was already sitting in the window seat "ahem, excuse me. You're sitting in my buds seat" Weewoo showed the man the ticket "why should I care? I'm not moving" the man answered "I paid for those seat." Weewoo spoke back "too bad, my wife is on her way she'll be sitting next to me. Go find yourselves new seats"
"Isn't everything alright?" Flight attendant walked up to them with a smile "no! I paid for those seat. I paid extra too, to make sure we'd get them but he won't move"
"Let's be calm guys. Let me see the ticket" Weewoo handed her their tickets "I see, sir would you be so kind to move seats?"
"Hell no" the man replied "I'm sorry for this weewoo" she had seen his name on the ticket, "I have an idea, wait here"
She walked away "what's her idea?" Kartoon17 asked curiously but annoyed. Weewoo shrugged.

Two minutes later the same flight attendant came back, "the problem is solved. Please be so kind to follow me to the first class" Weewoo and kartoon17 dropped their jaws "wait what?" Weewoo looked at her "yes. The pilots and the rest of us all agreed that since you paid extra for those seat that were then taken from you, you two could just get first class anyways"
"Y'know what I'll move. I'll take the first class" the man stood up quickly. The flight attendant laughed "no sir sit down. You weren't so willing to leave the seat earlier so don't start now, follow me gentlemen" Weewoo and kartoon17 followed her to first class. "I gotta admit, I'm happy he took our seats" Weewoo chuckled and sat down in a first class seat.