kingdom kall high

Blaire

Walking down the steps of my new house, I can smell the season of fall in the air, the season of new beginnings, my new beginning.

School starts today. Usually, I'm never worried about school. I'm not a nervous person. I can handle pressure, but today is different. This is my first day at a new school, at Kingdom Kall, The prodigious private boarding school that's known for its several blue ribbon awards ranging from academics to sports to fundraising and charity. This school felt... powerful, and strong. My old school didn't have that kind of power. Hell, it didn't even have enough power to power the air conditioner in the school basement. You don't wanna know how hot it is down there.

I walk down the path leading from the steps and step into the sidewalk where my driver is. I open the door to the Tesla and step inside, instantly feeling relief as I sit on the cushioned seats. I put my seatbelt on and the driver that my dad bought for me hits the gas.

"You are twenty minutes away from Kingdom Kall High. " The GPS announces.

I'm in for one hell of a ride.

Jake

This, all this, is such a fucking drag. Why do I even keep my attendance up? It's not like I need to, dad will just let me take over our families business empire. First day of school, and I'm already dreading that fucking hell hole. It's the same thing. I walk in, girls swarm me, teachers love me, everyone loves Jake Kall!

But they don't really love me, do they? They love Jake Kall, as in Kingdom Kall boarding school. Yeah, my dad owns the school. Runs it, he's the principal too. This makes me, probably, the most popular guy in the school. Screw the probably, one mention of my name and everyone lines up in military stance, and they look at me like I'm the sergeant! This status, my status, whatever the fuck you want to call it, is....interesting? Yeah, the attentions fun for awhile. Every girl at this school wants me. And they want it bad.

I almost feel bad for thinking this, but I don't, and its that they're all so boring. Same hair. Same personality. Same pout that tells me everything I need to know about what this girl and that girl and that other girl over there and every girl who wears my last name on the school's logo wants me to do to them. Despite my disgust for the ordinary, I do almost always take that pout up on the offer.

What? I'm good and everyone knows it. In everything. Everything. Whether it's hockey or football, academics or manners, I always excel. I could sing a fucking ballad right now and get signed to a record label.

I sigh. I'm in for one hell of a ride.