1.

Eijiro Kirishima was about to ask Katsuki Bakugo on a date to the movie theater.

"D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Do you wanna g-g-g-g-g-go on a dat-t-t-t-t-te-?"

Eijiro asked Katsuki why looking like a tomato.

Katsuki starts crying.

"Why are you crying!?" Eijiro asks.
"I'm just so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!" Katsuki sobs.
"We should go to the movie theater." Eijiro says.
"Okay." Kaysuki states with no emotion.

They walk to the movie theater and buy their $100000000000 tickets to watch Frozen 69: The Lost Badussy. As they walk into the movie room, they see a guy at a stall that says: Free Almond Milk and Hot Sauce Lemons for just $42. Eijiro and Katsuki both get one of each.

As the movie is playing, they can hear the stall guy talking.
"SHUT UP!" yells Katsuki.
Everybody in the room starts to cry. Then Eijiro knocks the stall guy out and starts to twerk on him.

The whole room is in chaos. There are babies crying, kids screaming, adults suffering, teens recording this to put it on social media, and elderly people throwing dentures.

A teen yells "FOOD FIGHT!" and candy, and snacks, and drinks get thrown around. Katsuki gurgles his almond milk and spits it into a babies face and then farts on the baby.

Eijiro eats his hot sauce lemon and barfs down somebody's shirt. All of a sudden club music starts playing. People in suits come out and give everybody drinks and don't let anybody leave.

Katsuki and Eijiro get drunk so they go to the top of the stairs and try to find their way into the projector room.

Katsuki cuts off some of his hair and hot glues it into a key to unlock the door and they get in.

They go to the projector and start playing a video of a screaming chicken and people start to cheer and laugh.

Then they start to make out in the projectors room. A kid walks into the room and they throw it off the edge right into the stall. The kid starts bleeding from his head and is knocked unconscious. Eijiro starts laughing and makes out with Katsuki again.

Then an elderly trips down the stairs, breaks her neck, and dies.

Katsuki and Eijiro get tired of making out so they start twerking and screaming the lyrics to "Barbie Girl".
Then they both jump off the edge and Eijiro's lands of Katsuki's face. Katsuki suffocates.

Eijiro, after crying for 10 seconds, starts snogging a stranger. The stranger slits his throat, killing him. Then the stranger kills everybody else and eats their corpses.

The killer reveals themselves to be, Kermit the frog. Kermit is mad at Eijiro for killing his beloved Katsuki. Kermit walks over and kisses Katsuki for the first time, and the last.

The end.