𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

he can't see the smile i'm fakin'and my heart's not breaking 'causei'm not feeling anything at all

and my heart's not breaking 'cause
i'm not feeling anything at all. and
you were wild and crazy, just so
frustrating, intoxicating, complicated,
got away by some mistake and now . . .

i miss screaming and fighting
and kissing in the rain. it's two
am and i'm cursing your name.
so in love that i acted insane and
that's the way i loved you.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐘  /  𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍
# a all american story
❪   written by @-kaywritess   ❫
all american, seasons three onwards

࿐ ࿔*:・゚ 𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

❛ and i never knew i could feel that much

could feel that much. ❜

                  riley adams swore she was done with jordan baker.

from the moment he walked out on her (the first time) she told every interloper and herself that jordan baker was nothing more than a page torn out of a old story. only, that was before the story had a sequel... with a very tragic ending.

she attempted to push her pain aside. she wanted to make it work. she spent every night praying to the brightest star and wishing on every fallen eyelash that this could be it—that he would be the one.

for her, he was supposed to, but for him, he had eyes for another. that was when riley knew it was time to go. she knew her body and her heart couldn't handle another ride on the same old stomach twisting and gut wrenching roller coaster. she just had to flee.

she fled to mexico with her family for the summer in hopes to wash away their past and into the international waters. she wanted every broken promise, every heartache, and every last tear she shed to disappear. for a little while, she didn't have to worry about anything other than her next sunburn, but then she had to worry about much more—however that's a story for another time.

the blonde had finally returned to her hometown of beverly hills after three months of tanned skin and sun bleached hair. but with her return is a return of demons and skeletons she'd hoped to hide deep in the mexican waters.

however, as it would appear, some skeletons were meant to be brought out from deep in the closet corner. now, it's up to riley to decide if she's ready for a new beginning or if she's stuck in the past.

              and stuck going back to the pain of loving him.

# 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝖢𝖠𝖲𝖳. . .

❛ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖲𝖲 ❜𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒   /   𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾

❛ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖲𝖲 ❜
𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒 / 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾

a greater woman has faith, but even statues crumble if they're made to wait. i'm so afraid i've sealed my fate, no sign of soulmates.
# 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘 𝖳𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖮𝖱 𝖲𝖶𝖨𝖥𝖳

❛ suddenly it's become too much and she's fearing thatthis is how it must end

much and she's fearing that
this is how it must end...

with him hating her while
she's trying to love him. ❜

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 . . .
michael evens behling / 𝗃𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗋
hunter clowdus / 𝗃𝗃 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋
cody christian / 𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗌
samantha logan / 𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗋
greta onieogou / 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝗄𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
daniel ezra / 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌
all american cast / 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

001. i do not own all american, its characters or plot. the only things belonging to me are riley and her storyline, this book and its layout. please do not use any of my ideas without proper credits.

002. this book will cover mature topics including profanity, violence, death, underage drinking, drug usage/addiction issues, partying and sexual scenes/ language/ innuendos. please do not read this book if any of these mentioned may bother you in anyway.

003. all and any graphics in this book belong to and are created by me. gifs have been obtained through google with psds overlayed. collages are created by me with pictures sourced through google and pinterest. layout is mine. please give credit if using.

©-kaywritess, 2024