~

A middle-aged man just gained back his consciousness. He fluttered his eyes open and gasped when he realized where he is. "No.." he whispered. He looked down and found himself tied to a wooden chair. Then he saw chains on his ankles and his wrists. He let out a groan as he began to panic mentally. He tried to break free, but it was futile. He looked down at his clothes and noticed that he was no longer dressed in his suit and tie, but was instead shirtless and only wearing his black boxer shorts. He gulped as he scanned the area again; he knew exactly what this place was and what this dark room was for. Then he flinched as he heard footsteps approaching, which sounded like someone was wearing heels. The sound of the heels clicking to the floor became increasingly louder with each passing second, causing the man's heart to race.

"My, my.."

The man shivered in fear as a feminine voice echoed in the dark room. He recognizes the voice and realizes that his life might be in deep danger. When he saw a silhouette of a woman, his eyes widened.

"I heard from the boss that someone's been very, very naughty.."

A young woman stepped into the only beam of light in the room. She was wearing a short buttoned-up black trench coat, showing off her flawless slender legs. The man froze on the spot when he saw the young woman's face. He was completely petrified. The young woman before him wasn't hideous, she was attractive. Her features were angelic but the aura that she was showing off wasn't, and it's one of the reasons why the man is shivering like a leaf right now. He knew exactly who she was, and he knows that this day might be his end. A small playful smile appeared on the woman's face when she saw the fear in the man's eyes, "I knew there's something off about you," she said as she began taking steps, causing the man to mentally panic more; he could hear himself breathing heavily as the woman approaches him. "This isn't my first time dealing with a spy," she said in a lazy type of tone. The man gulped due to fear, then a groan escaped his mouth when the woman grabbed a chunk of his hair, harshly pulling his head up, forcing him to look at her. The man whimpered when his eyes met the woman's exhausted-looking ones. Then the woman's lips curved into a small smirk, "So, tell me a little bit about yourself?" she said, wanting an answer from the prisoner.

The man stayed quiet, not daring to say anything to her. The woman frowned when she only received silence. Then her frown faded as she leaned forward a little, lessening the distance between their faces,  "How about this, you tell me who you work for or.." then she went to his ear and seductively whispered,

"I'll make you.."

The man gulped, knowing what's about to happen next. The young woman let out a small yet chilling smile, using one hand she began unbuttoning her trench coat. The man gulped once again as his cheeks began to heat up when the young woman began undressing. She aggressively let go of his hair and slid off her trench coat, revealing what she was wearing underneath—which was only a black lace bra, black underwear, and a black thigh harness. The man's breath hitched when he saw the small, elegant-looking dagger on her thigh harness. The woman's exhausted-looking eyes stayed focused on the man in front of her, then a small smirk formed on her lips once again when she saw the fear in the man's eyes. She threw her coat carelessly behind her and swiftly pulled her dagger out and pointed it directly at the man's neck, she leaned forward a little and stared deeply at the man's eyes, "You still don't wanna talk?" she whispered, getting a little impatient with the prisoner. She wanted the man to finally talk, but all she received was a whimper. She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes, "Come on, man...you have to tell me something.." she said boringly. The man just stared at her, still shivering like a leaf in fear—he couldn't help it. "I-I'll never tell you anyth-!" he stopped when he heard what seemed like a sound of a sharp blade. His eyes widened in horror when he realized what the woman had just done—she gave him a deep cut on the neck. She was so swift, that he didn't even see her do it. That's when the man let out a bloodcurdling scream, he could feel the blood coming out of his neck. The young woman's smirk turned dark as she slightly cocked her head at the man, "It hurts, huh?" she said in a very hushed tone, causing the man to flinch a little. Then she aggressively grabbed the back of the man's head and pointed her dagger directly at his nose. A yelp escaped the man's lips, he looked at the young woman and saw that she was no longer smirking—she now has the coldest glare that the man has ever seen.