The Good Part...

Author's note, November 12th, 2017: Hello everyone! Long time no see~ I posted this in my about already, but for anyone who didn't see who's new or returning, I'm also posting it in all of my works! I have opened a new account on Quotev where I'll post my writing since I think it's improved a lot over the past, like, year (basically since the last time I posted a story online). If you'd like to check it out, the link is https://www.quotev.com/sunmii. I'll likely start taking requests there once I get a bigger following and establish myself better :) Thank you all for your immense love <3 See you soon!

-

"Yah! Give me that back!" you shouted at your boyfriend, Hoseok. He'd just stolen the book you were reading comfortably on the couch. Now, he was running off with it to who knows where?

"Oppa! If you don't come here and give it back this instant, I won't cuddle you at all for an entire week!"

He had disappeared from your sight. You waited for a response.

It was a weekend and you were tired from your job and school work. All you wanted was to read, in peace, on the couch and eat snacks. Nothing sounded more relaxing than that.

Hoseok still hadn't responded to your threat. You frowned. Did he not like your cuddles anymore? "Oppa...I'm not joking. There won't be even a hug!"

Finally, he poked his head through the living room doorway, a cute pout on his face.

"No cuddles or hugs? Seriously?" You nodded, crossing your arms and raising your eyebrows at him to show that you were not happy with his behavior.

He sighed and trudged over to you, your book hanging by his side in his grasp. You clapped your hands together happily, grinning. He put the book on your lap and sat down on the other end of the sofa, being careful not to crush your legs.

"Jagiya..." he whined.

"Hmm?..." you said, already wrapped up again in the imaginary world in your book. Hoseok frowned and rested his chin on your propped up knees. "Hoseok, what is it?" you asked, looking up at him, slightly annoyed. "I'm trying to read..."

"Jagiya, pay attention to me for a while...please?" He did his infamous aegyo. You willed yourself not to fall for it. "You've been doing nothing but reading all day!"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "No, I haven't! It's only been since 10am." Hoseok pointed to the clock on the wall and you turned my head to peer at it. It read 2pm.

Your eyes widened as you realized how much you'd been actually neglecting him. You now remembered that you'd barely said good morning to him. You had been wanting to read that one particular book for such a long time, but never had the time. The second you did, you jumped on it. That resulted in hours of neglecting your boyfriend completely.

And you'd even gotten mad at him for trying to get attention... Guilt washed over you.

You slowly put your book on the floor and leaned forward towards Hoseok. He watched your every move very carefully, hope in his eyes. His face brightened considerably when you placed a soft kiss on his forehead. You pulled away after a moment and smiled. "I'm sorry..."

He lifted his head and kissed you full on the lips then. You both smiled into the kiss. Once you broke it, you gave him a cute aegyo pout. "I'm really sorry, oppa~ I didn't realize how mean I was being... Can you ever forgive me?"

He put a finger to his chin as if he were pondering whether or not to let your mistake slide. "Hmmm...should I forgive her?" he said to the air.

A moment later, he gave you a side glance and smirked. You gave him a questioning look. All of a sudden, he was hovering over you with a very mischievous look in his eyes.

You grinned a little and bit your lip, moving your hand down to the hem of his shirt. "Hey...this thing is in the way..." you said cutely. He nodded and removed it in one swift motion, throwing the piece of clothing to the floor. He didn't care where it landed.

You took a breath in as you gazed at his exposed torso. Even though it wasn't like Jimin's, it was still gorgeous to you. As your fingers traveled over his chest, he moaned slightly. He put his hand over yours and guided it.

As he did this, he crashed his lips onto yours, pulling you into a very heated make out session. You knew what would happen soon...

Practically gasping for air, you smirked at your boyfriend. "Hoseok...oppa...we shouldn't...do this here..." You winked and he ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"You're right..." He stood up, taking you with him. He held you bridal style and began making his way to the bedroom. Your heart was beating fast. You two had never gone this far before, but you weren't afraid at all. You could tell he wasn't worried either.

If anything, you both were excited for what was about to happen...

He gently lowered you onto the bed and once again hovered above you. You pulled him by his shoulder to meet your lips. He cupped your cheek and from there, let his finger travel down to your shirt hem. He began to lift it off and you quickly did so for him.

You began to undo his belt and he unbuttoned your shorts.

"And just when I was about to get to the good part in that story, too," you mock-pouted. Hoseok smirked and chuckled in a deep, husky tone. You blushed. You'd never heard that before. But you knew one thing...you liked it. A lot.

He kissed your neck and bit down finally, leaving his mark. You gasped as you felt the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Well...how about you forget about that and we get to the good part in this 'story'?" he mumbled against your skin. You shivered as you felt his hot breath on it. "Does that sound like a plan?"

You nodded... "Definitely...now quit teasing, oppa~" He looked you in the eyes.

"Alright then...I love you so much, (y/n)-ah...always..." he said as he slowly entered You. Tears formed in your eyes and he kissed you all over your face to comfort you. You clutched at his back with one hand while the other went to his hair, your fingers getting tangled in the soft strands. You tried to adjust quickly.

"I...I love you, too, Hoseok...forever..." you said, as pleasure filled every corner of your body...