"Suprise"

*Madelaine pov ( Maddy)*

Hi my name is Madelaine Ann Malik. And yes my dad is Zayn Malik. I am 15 years old and turning 16.  I have  Long Brown hair from my mom who died when i was small, and i have my dads hazel eyes. I not emo. I kinda girly and funky I have a best friends whoose a red head and we can both dance her name is Anabelle but people call her Belle,Bella,or Ana. Shes kinda funky. Its very noisy in morning of uncles.

*Zayns pov *

Since today was Maddys birthday me and the boys had brought Maddy a mini cooper since it was her dream car and she had got her diver linscene . We also made her breakfast in bed. Since it was summer we were going to amusement park for her birthday.

*Maddys pov*

I heard a knock on my door but i just groaned beacause it was still early but is was 10:30. I heard my dad and my uncles say happy birthday and sing and gave me break fast in bed after that we would go to the amusement park. I decided to go shower and blow dry my hair the divide it in half then straighten it i put on blue eyeliner to my eyes then put pink lipgloss. Then wore a paul frank shirt with tank top,and leather pants and neon pink high kicks.

Zayn pov

When we about to leave i told Maddy to put on a blindfold because of her car is outside. We we headed outside Maddy keep asking whats happening( vas happening) the boys said nothing. When we told her take ouff her blindflold we said "SURPRISE" she hugged all of us. She was very happy.

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Zayns pov

The boys and Maddy, and I were walking around and saw a few of the x factor contestants I saw little mix. Perrie caught me staring at her, she was my crush since x factor. But i didn't get a chance with her because of  Liz( she had Maddy and died) . Perrie came up to me and said hi and other stuff. We also exchange numbers so we could hangout.