I

Evelyn James, an eighteen year old girl of five feet and five inches (she'd always been proud of her height), with nice grades at school and a few friends. Sounds like a totally normal and avarage student.

Well, maybe except for the fact that she'd got a crush on her potion teacher.

And not one of those silly, dumb crushes other teenage girls like her used to get. Oh no, her infatuation for the infamous Hogwarts professor was something that kept her awake at night, making her daydream of him throughout the day and even during classes. Especially his classes.
For a long while her unique goal of the day had been trying to make him look at her direction and make eye contact with him for at least two seconds. If it went well she could also manage to exchange a few words with her favourite teacher, but that mainly depended on the grumpy man's mood.

The fact that he looked like he at least tolerated her and that he gave her more attentions than to other students – remember that we're talking about Severus Snape, so no sweet or too encouraging comments or stuff like that – didn't make it any better. The man was in fact kind of intrigued by the girl, he saw her genuine interest in the art of potion making and he found himself looking forward to see her in class. He also liked her brown hair and her freckles... and the way she'd sometimes look up at him with that light cunning smile of hers.

But he would rather die than admit it.

Evelyn wasn't a hundred percent sure he reciprocated the attraction she felt for him, but she definitely knew there was some sort of connection between them.

For example she was sure those looks they shared in the Great Hall or in the castle corridors weren't something he'd do with everyone. She had never heard him say things like "good job" or "well done" to anyone but her about the potions or essays he assigned them, and even if most of the time his expression was blank while saying it, there was one time she even caught him giving her a small smirk at the end of class and lightly brush his hand against hers as he walked by her.

Year after year, month after month she became more comfortable with the potion master, even starting to take private lessons after class with him to "improve her skills", she used to say to her Slytherin housemates as an excuse. Evelyn began getting a little confident as well, making small conversations with him at every appointment and even managing to say a few flirty comments in his presence, to which he always replied by rolling his eyes with a smirk visibly tugging at his lips, just letting her do, but that was more than enough to her.

If there's one thing Evelyn wasn't, that was being shy. And it showed, really, when one day towards the beginning of December she decided it was time to act and do something about her attraction for the man, or she thought she could have gone mad.

She was so tired of fantasising, of going to sleep every night to the thought of how his strong arms would feel like wrapped around her body.

She was also tired of closing her eyes, running her hands between her legs ever so slowly and sensually, always imagining it was him leaving goosebumps on the soft skin of her thighs, imagining it was him touching her, teasing her, making her feel the pleasure she was silently giving herself in the middle of the night whilst her roommates were sleeping.

Evelyn had planned it all. She was basically ready to screw her future just to sleep with her teacher.

She knew it was crazy, but she didn't really care anyway (or so she thought); it was her last year of school, Snape had never looked better and furthermore she was of age.

"Fuck it." She whispered to herself and there she was, standing in front of Snape's classroom for their weekly private lesson. She knocked on the door and waited for it to open before stepping inside the room. He was sitting at his mahogany desk as always, fully focused on the papers in front of him, his black feather in his hand and his hair falling over his face as he scribbled something on them with his beautiful handwriting.