Sand Castle

"damn Eddie, this is pretty impressive" robin says hunched over Eddie's shoulder.
"i know right! i've been working on it since we got here." Eddie replied happily.
There in the sand in front of them sat an impressively large and detailed sandcastle. Eddie had multiple shovels and buckets of different size to create the beachy kingdom at his side. Eddie sat back with a proud grin on his face and admired his work before standing and clapping his hands together. he grabbed a bucket from the sand and walked to the shore line to fill it with water. he took in the smell of salt water and fresh air and listened to his friends around him. dustin obnoxiously laughing and running and Steve chasing after him and lecturing not far behind. As Eddie made his way back to his castle dustin cut him off by running past him.
"dustin, man. watch the castl-" Eddie yelled after him but was cut off by Steve running after dustin in the same fashion.
Eddie's heart dropped.
Steve had just ran directly through his castle leaving it in ruins.
Eddie dramatically sunk to his knees spilling his bucket of water.
"dustin your an idiot." Steve called after him out of breathe before slowing his run to a stop. he huffed trying to catch his breath as he turned around to see an upset Munson in the sand.
"oh shit." Steve said when the realization hit him.
"ed's i'm sorry. i didn't see"
Eddie pouted and crossed his arms like a child looking away from Harrington.
Steve jogged over to the now unrecognizable sand castle and began shoveling it back into a lump.
"hey love i'm sorry. i really am" Steve said with a tone of remorse.
Eddie continued to look away.
"cmon look at me.."
no response.
"hey pretty boy anyone home?" Steve prodded lightly trying to make him a least smile and it worked, a small smile lifted on the metal heads face though he still refused to look at him. 
Steve inched closer to him and took his chin with his hand lifting his face to meet his.
"fuck off Harrington" Eddie said fighting himself to not let out a giggle. As he tried to push Steve's hand off his face. Steve only planted it there and kissed Eddie catching him off guard.
"please don't be mad love. i'll help you build a new one even bigger then before. how does that sound?" Steve smiled sweetly at his boyfriend taking his hand off his face and resting it on his thigh playing with is black swim trunks that had little skulls on them.
"whatever dork" Eddie rolled his eyes smiling giving in to Steve's pleads for forgiveness and pecking Steve once more on the lips.
"oh spare me. get a room homos" robin gagged jokingly. Steve scooped sand into his hand a threw it at robin and Eddie stuck his tongue out at her.
before they knew it a newer and definitely bigger castle was built not as pretty as the first but Steve did his best. and it was enough for Eddie.
as everyone packed their things from their beach day and the sun set Steve helped Eddie off his knees.
"you still upset with me." Steve jokingly frowned.
"i guess not.. but next time i won't be so kind" Eddie chuckled.
Steve kissed his forehead and took his hand and lead him to the car.