Heart Stopper (Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw)

The Captain led Rhiannon and her partner Kacey through the passageway and then turned into a room with a bunk in it. "This will be your living quarters while you join us here on the carrier. If there's anything you need, please let us know. I'll let you get settled. There's a briefing this evening at 1900 on the mission happening tomorrow. Attendance will be required for all support staff." Rhi nods to him as Kacey examines the small room near the hospital bay. He turns on his heels and exits quickly Rhi turns her full attention to Kacey.

Kacey grins wickedly at Rhi and tosses her duffel on the top bunk. "I call top bunk!" Rhi rolls her eyes at her childishness and waves her off before tossing her own duffel on the bottom bunk.

"I'm still confused why we're here. I mean.... the mission is mostly Top Gun aviators, right? There's no combat here, what the hell do they need medics for?" Kacey hoists herself onto the top bunk and laid on her back.

"As far as I know, no combat," She replies to Rhi. "But look at it this way. This will be the easiest post we've ever worked on! An aviation mission with zero combat and barely any patients to look after is like a vacation for us! Enjoy it."

With a chuckle Rhi checks her watch before glancing back up at Kacey. "Let's go check out the sick bay before the briefing!" She groans under her breath, clearly perfectly content to lay on the bunk until the meeting.

"Fine. But only because I heard a rumor that they're doing pre-flight physicals on the pilots for tomorrow and I could use a visual pick-me-up." She winks at Rhi as she jumps off the top bunk, landing gracefully on her feet.

Both girls head towards the sick bay that will be their home for the next week until the mission is complete, and the powers that be decide where to send you next. "I mean, I was thinking more like introducing ourselves to the Commanding Officer, but sure, also the hot pilots."

She burst out laughing right as you both entered the sick bay, and all eyes turn to you both. Rhi scans the room and notices a few guys in a row of chairs. All of them are shirtless and most of them hooked up to blood pressure and heart monitors. Rhi deduces that those are the pilots for tomorrow's mission, each being assessed by Naval nurses for pre-flight physicals to ensure their bodies are up to the task, whatever it may be.

Kacey is clearly ogling the blonde officer across the room who radiates confidence as the guys assess you as well. Rhi can't help but notice the guy a few chairs down from him though. He's got his eyes on her too, and when he sees her notice him too, he cracks a confident smile. Not wanting to feed his ego she nods an acknowledgment his way before looking away and scanning the room for your CO. The pilot wasn't half-bad looking. Very toned, defined biceps and abs. Brown hair that's clearly been lightened by the sun, and a mustache atop his perfectly plump lips.

You nudge Kacey out of her trance and nod towards the officer heading your way. "You must be my new medics."

Both women salute their new CO until acknowledged. He reaches out to shake each of your hands. "I've heard great things. We're thankful to have the extra help, it's been a hectic week."

Rhi smiles at him. "Thank you, sir, we're happy to be here and ready to help where we can." He glances down at his clipboard and then back up at you both.

"Excuse my ignorance, which of you is Hayes and which of you is Davis?"

Rhi smiles politely and clears her throat. "Rhiannon Hayes, sir. Most call me Rhi." She motions towards Kacey. "And Kacey Davis." She waves shyly at him with a smile of her own.

"Great! Listen, I'm sure you've been told about the briefing at 1900." He peeps at his watch and then back up. "Which is in 20 minutes. We're doing last minute pre-flight physicals on the pilots chosen for tomorrow's mission. The briefing is mostly for them, but always good to have the support staff on standby included. Tomorrow, you report here at 0700 and will be here until 1900 or as long as needed. Not a lot to do around here for two experienced combat medics, butif anything should arise it'll be all yours. If either of you need anything, please feel free to reach out. Excuse me."