: (

So as you can see in the title, yes I'll explain details about the break and others

Okay so I forgot when was this but while ago, the first I did was open my wattpad but I got logged out for absolute no reason, I thought I got hacked at first but I realized it was my Google account who had an issue for me to log in, I totally forgot about my password and after few tries of my guessing I just quit and I thought it was for the best to take a break from wattpad then I think weeks or months later I created another Google account and decided to create a new account and theres my alt account I'll be putting the @ below, At first I started to think about this account, my hard work was in here even though all of it was bullshit I still wanted to try and get it back again that's why I tried to open my notes to see if I have written my password but no unfortunately, all I could do was guess and after few tries I thought about the 1 password I had in my mind that I never used on anything and I tried to type it in here and there I got inside of it again, I still don't have any reason on why I got logged out but yeah, I got my email back and everything! Super happy right now and thank you again, I didnt know this account would get that amount of views I love you all so much I dont know how to repay yall. Thank you!

And that explains my sudden disappearance from this app, also my alt account is

Hanemi0

Anyways thx for reading and understanding! This account will be only Animefanfic and the other is gonna be I guess Irlfanfic!