{Feelings}

"Yah! YongBok! Give it back!" Felix had just snatched your phone. You were currently talking to your best friend since childhood, Jake. He debut in Enhypen when you started your traning and haven't seen each other in forever.

"No, I wanna know what you're talking about. Talking behind our backs, maybe?" He always was the type to tease me even tho I'm 2 years younger than him. I just turned 19 and they still treat me like a child. 

"No! Now give it back!" I managed to get close enough to him and corner him but he put it up high and I'm only 5 foot so he knows i can't reach it. 

"Yah!" I scream at him which causes Hynjin  to get up and grab my phone. He runs away with it while reading it, but lucky not out loud.

"Hynjin! Argh! Felix, come on!" I yell in frustration.  Hynjin scrolled up but stopped when something caught his eye. He looks at me then to the rest of the band. Without saying anything he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room next door.

"What was that all about?" Chris asked. Felix shrugged.

___________________________________________________________

"Is this for real? Did you really start like them? Both of them?" He was shocked and a bit worried. Hynjin was the one who , yes teased me but he took up for me and stuck by me more than the others. He was like another brother to me. 

"Yes.. I really don't know when it happened. I thought maybe it was the night of my birthday a few weeks ago, but I think that's just when I realized it. I've known you guys since ya'll debut and only about half a year ago was I allowed in videos with yall. I've gotten closer to all of you, but for some reason they stand out. I know you're worried cause you don't want me telling them both and causing a rift in the band. That's why I kept quiet." I looked away and never looked him in the eye. I was afraid of his reaction.

"Y'n, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried you'll choose the wrong one and it will be too late or maybe never tell them and they get girlfriends. The thought of you telling them and they both saying they see you as a sister makes me worried the most. I don't know how they feel about you and it scares me that you'll get hurt and they will too. You're sensitive, Y'n. You cried last night when we saw a movie.  You get upset when someone says something negative or goes too far with playing. I'm worried this will make or break you. Your heart has been fragile since Jay.. I don't think you can handle this if it turned out bad." He was right tho. I've been fragile since my ex. He cheated on me and ended up getting the girl pregnant on top of that. I've been quiet about relationships ever since.

"I'll be fine, I promise." I smiled slightly to prove my point. He sighs.

"I really don't-" Before he could finish his sentence there was a knock at the door. Chris, my brother came in.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever this is but I need my sister for the interview. What is going on here anyway?" He had that big brother look on his face. I turned away cause if he knew he'd be disappointed in me.

"Nothing, Just noticed something and wanted to discuss it with her. She doesn't want the others to know so I can't tell you. You'll have to wait till she wants you to know." Hynjin said as he patted chris's shoulder and walked out. He looked at me with a confused look and i shook my head. He understood i didn't want to talk about it so he left it alone.

____________________________________________________________

"Hello! Im ------- and today's guest we have... The Bang siblings!" The MC for the interview introduced us. 

"Hello, We are the Bang siblings!" We said together and bowed.

"Hi, Im Bang Chan."

"And I'm Bang Y/n."