𝟏| 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

1: tattoo

"Don't you kids realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha

"Don't you kids realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha."

THE SKY WAS light in the town full of werewolves and supernatural of Beacon Hills as civilians could be seen either walking on the sidewalk of the neighborhoods or in their cars as they drove on the roads with the many other vehicles that could be seen all around. The hospital was full as it usually was with new patients coming in and out every few days once they were better or if they had gotten severely injured by something.

Doctors and nurses were walking all around the hallways, some holding clipboards in their hands and the sound of the elevator doors opening and closing with a ding added to their chatters. People looked over occasionally when the sound of rushed footsteps could be heard as a certain werewolf could be seen rushing through the hallways, looking for a certain nurse that had called her for an emergency call, being informed that her boyfriend was in the hospital after being found in a motorcycle accident.

Y/n Hale didn't care if her sneakers were squeaking along the already somewhat dirty floors as she looked for her. Eventually, Melissa McCall came to her view and the woman looked over at her, surprised when the werewolf wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug. Beside her, Scott McCall held a small, relieved smile that his friend was alright and wasn't with her boyfriend during the sudden accident.

"Is he okay?" Y/n asks when they pulled away.

Melissa nods. "He seemed like it. He's in room 215 if he isn't already in surgery."

Nodding in response, Y/n was already rushing to the elevator as Scott placed a kiss on his mother's cheek before catching up with his friend, both being emergency calls for injured werewolf.

Eventually, they found themselves in the elevator as the doors began to close but a stick suddenly went right in-between them before it could close and they opened, Scott helping to reveal a man standing there, stick in hand with glasses over his eyes, showing he happened to be blind.

Neither of the teenagers said anything as Y/n pressed the button the man asked for and the doors soon closed behind them. After a couple seconds of awkward silence as Y/n bit her lip nervously, the doors soon opened with a ding and both teenagers were ready to step out.

"You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" The man questions, slowly placing his hand on Scott's shoulder.

"Um, sure." Scott replies, glancing over at the girl beside him.

And with a slow pace that neither Scott nor Y/n liked, they were walking out of the elevator, the girl figuring that she shouldn't leave her friend even if she wanted to see how Isaac was, hoping he had been healed by now. Luckily, it didn't last long and they were rushing around the halls, Y/n being first as they looked at the hospital doors but they all seemed to be empty.