Prolouge

A blondman with blue eyes is pacing back and forth at the Hospital.This man Is Minato Namizake,The Yondaime Hokage of Konoha and Famed as the Yellow Flash.

Minato is with His sensei Jiraiya and his student Kakashi Hatake.

"Minato Calm Down..Just wait"Jiraiya said calming down his Student.Minato looked at him with a worried face.

"Right..Kushina-chan is fine..just fine"Minato said hesitantly.Then he heard a loud scream at the room where Kushina is in.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"Minato jumped startled and start pacing back and forth again.

Then Tsunade come out of the room looking tired like she had fought a thousand missing-nin and survive.

"Minato,Kushina is Fine,you have two healthy babies;a boy and a girl"Tsunade said to Minato which he nodded and entered the room.

Then he saw Kushina lying on the hospital bed with 2 babies at her arms.Kushina then noticed Minato and spoke.

"Minato-kun,We have twins"Kushina said to Minato while playing with the babies.Minato smiled.

"Thats Great!"Minato said while looking at the babies.

"The boy shall be Naruto and The girl shall be Narumi"Kushina said while grining.Minato smiled at Kushina.

"Those are beautiful names Honey"Minato smiled reassuring her of her idea.

Nothing bad will happen now..I know good luck is coming our way..Minato thought but what he dont know is that something bad will happen and Minato will regret doing it.

XxxxX

A/N:And done..I know..The Prolouge is not good..But dont worry...The story will get better and better..I Already got Plans!

And if any author is reading this,can you tell me how to make the letters bold?I dont know how and ive seen some works by some authors that have some of their letters bold..