Welcome.

The bright stage light flashed in cyan haired man's face as he looked out across the crowd of people. Now that season 30 of Outsiders was going to start the studio had decided to have an opening live show. 

That was how it went. 

“Right then,” he said into the microphone, his voice echoed around the giant room, “welcome to season thirty of the Outsiders TV series!” The crowd cheered so loud it was almost deafening.

More people had showed up to the event than anyone had expected, so it was louder than he was used to.

“This season we chose to use the maze as the playing grounds again,” some people in the crowd booed, “because of how much of a hit last season was, but this time the outsiders will be doing something a bit different…” 

~~)0(~~

Hello! Welcome to the OutsidersSMP roleplay, and something I want to say is, you do not have to have watched outsiders to be in this, it just matters that you are willing to write stuff and be creative. I highly recommend watching outsiders, a lot of people have vods or fully edited videos of it on YouTube and they are incredibly good, Outsiders is a great series. Now, before I give you the forms, I’m going to explain a lot of things,

Like.. 
One, though I am the person who started this, I will be working with a_dam_athena_kid  (Mel) to run this, because I can not handle this alone, so big thanks to her.

Two, this will be something made for other people to read and enjoy, not just the people who are in it. It will be similar to outsiders in that there will be a main plot, but everyone else will decide what they do with their character. Everyone can post stories on their profiles about this, and they will kind of be like the lore streams that the original had, however it won’t be streamed, it’s weird I’m sorry if I explained it bad my brain is half mush today.

Three, If you want updates about this, whether you want to join or not please add this to your library, you will get a notification every time I update the book.

Four, there’s no four I don't think, like I said my brain is half mush.

~~)0(~~

Rules:

-Respect everyone. The people who will read the story, the other people who will join, me, and Mel. That means you will use the right pronouns, not say rude stuff to anyone, and respect other people’s writing style.

-This is part of the first rule but do not be homophobic, transpobic, sexist, racist or anything like that, you will be blocked.

-Try not to cross anyones boundaries, if you do on accident that’s fine, just say sorry and move on.

The form will be in the next chapter.

(Oh and if someone knows a cover artist I  could commission or something that'd be nice ty)