𝟐| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

2: chaos rising

"Like we have a clue

"Like we have a clue. We thought she was dead!"

THE SOUND OF honking in Beacon Hills was loud as it was being muffled by the apartments that stood tall, but also looked somewhat dirty and old as it looked the windows hadn't been cleaned in a long time, which they most likely weren't. People could be seen walking on the streets, not giving a care of what was happening as they only focused on getting to their destination, some even hurrying before they could be late to whatever it was they had to get to.

Pacing back and forth in front of a large window in Derek's loft, Isaac was playing with his fingers as the Hale siblings sat near a table, Derek on a chair and Y/n sitting on the top of the table, feet resting on the other chair as they waited for their uncle to show up. It was silent, other than the muffled honks of the vehicles as Derek could tell the displeasure about his idea from both the teenagers.

Isaac didn't really know their uncle, but from what his girlfriend had told him and how he had tried to kill them before he was bitten, he didn't trust the once dead werewolf and a part of him thought that he'd try to kill his friends and his girlfriend again, which made him worry for her even if he knew she could handle herself.

"You know, I'm starting to not to like this idea." Isaac admits. "Sounds kind of dangerous."

"You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." Y/n speaks up with a firm tone, her leg bouncing up and down.

Isaac nods as he comes up behind her and places his hands on her shoulders softly. "Actually, I second that."

"You'll both be fine." Derek assures.

Isaac sighs. "Does it have to be him?"

"He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek tells them

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Y reminds as Isaac's fingers were caressing her shoulders. "Personally, I trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?" Derek asks, receiving nods from both of them.

"I still don't like him." Isaac informs.

Derek shrugs. "Nobody likes him."

Almost right after he said that, the doors to the loft were sliding open, revealing a face that the tree werewolves didn't plan on seeing but tried to prepare themselves to see when Derek told the couple they needed him.