~Secret Admirer P2 (Tiana)~

After quite a while and a little request from xXxButterflyGirlxXx, I have managed to make a second part to that one Tiana oneshot I made a while back. I will also tag the rest of the Tiana shippers because why not?

_______________________________________________________________________________

✩Biana's POV✩

Dex was very much wrong, I told myself over and over with every step I took to the Leapmaster. Dex knows absolutely nothing about anything. I glared at a bright pink advertising poster on the wall over the water fountain from the prom and snatched it from the walls, tearing it up in my hands.

The cartoon person winking at me from the poster looked even more annoying when their face was tattered and crumpled. I cursed under my breath.

"What are you smiling at?" I said to the poster girl. Poster Girl didn't respond. I glared one last time, and stalked off to the Leapmaster where a familiar teal eyed brother stood. His eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Hey, Biana!" Fitz said cheerfully. "So I think that So-woah, what's wrong?"

I sent him a murderous glance that had the potential to wither the most optimistic of flowers, but Fitz didn't back away. He only looked at me with a expression that was a blended mix of curiosity and concern.

"Nothing," I said through gritted teeth. Fitz stared more.

"You don't want to talk about it?" he asked quietly. I looked at him for a moment, with a blank slate of a face, and shook my head no.

"Okay," he answered slowly, in understanding. I smiled at him gratefully. He smiled back.

"Let's go home, then?" He held the crystal above our heads and the feathery sensation whisked me away to Everglen.

I cleared my throat as we landed in the luscious green Everglen fields. "What were you going to tell me?"

Fitz's eyes twinkled. "I think Sophie might like me," he grinned giddily, staring off into the pale blue skies. "I know Keefe likes her too, but I was thinking that maybe she-she would choose me this time."

I couldn't help but smirk at Fitz's lovestruck look. "I really do hope you win her heart. You deserve it." I returned to gazing solemnly at the luxurious spring grass, which Fitz caught on to almost immediately.

"If you're going to keep moping, I'm going to call Sophie and Dex to come over," Fitz warned me. I groaned sadly.

"Biana, please talk to me," Fitz urged me. I sighed, and turned to Fitz's concerned teal eyes.

"Fine," I grumbled, and my words tumbled out like loose rocks before I knew it. "I found a note from a secret admirer in my locker, and Dex told me it's Tam and I want it to be Tam but I don't want to get my hopes up because I know it's not Tam."

Fitz rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm with Dex on this one. Tam is very much in love with you, Bi."

"No, he's not. Shut up, please." I stormed past him, up the path to the large Everglen door.

Fitz grabbed my hand as it reached for the doorknob. "Biana Amberly Vacker," he said firmly. "I will not let go of your hand until you believe me that Tam is in love with you. He looks at you like you're his entire world, and he always chooses to spend his time with you over literally anyone else, even sometimes his own sister. HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU. DEAL WITH IT."

I blushed a dark crimson as the words washed over me. "You really think so?"

Fitz groaned. "Do I seriously have to give you another one of those speeches? Because I don't think I have a second one in me anymore to be honest-"

I didn't really hear the rest of what he said. I was too busy savoring the words that he released into the air only a few seconds ago. Tam really liked me? How could I ever deserve him?

"No," I interjected as something important came to mind. There was a box. I forgot to take it out of my locker, and if Fitz was right...

"I have to go," I said abruptly, running away to Foxfire with every little ounce of energy I had left in me, with Fitz cheering me on from behind.

"Go get your man!" he yelled enthusiastically as I leaped back to Foxfire and swerved through the halls until I was opening my locker like a madman. The dark red box, to my utmost relief, was still sitting safe and sound inside, waiting patiently to be opened. I slid off the ribbon and opened the box greedily, and gasped softly as I pulled off dark purple silk to reveal an elegant lavender dress.

Please meet me at Moonglade in seven hours from the end of class.

With love,

Your secret admirer.

***

Moonglade was especially quiet tonight. I had never been here before, but I had heard about it from Dex, who had described it as "the best place to take someone you love". And he wasn't wrong. The fluffy meadow sprinkled with dandelions and tall grass was only lit by dim lit fireflies and a shining moon. It was hard to see past a yard of my feet without my night vision skills from Exillium, that I was particularly grateful for tonight.

I tugged at the fabric of the dress my secret admirer gave me. It was soft, and snug, and fit more perfectly than anything I'd ever worn. I smiled to myself as I adjusted the pearls wrapped around my neck.

The shuffling of shoes against grass made me turn my neck around. There was a dark silhouette in front of me, that was too difficult to identify even with all of my energy focused on my vision.

"Hello?" I whispered into the darkness, hoping for someone to answer. One person to answer in particular.

"Yes?" a familiar voice said. A quiet, deep voice that I had been fawning over for who knows how long.

I let a laugh- of happiness, not amusement- to escape from my lips. It really was Tam. I felt my eyes well up as I lunged forward into Tam's arms, latching onto the back of his neck. I could see his face now. His cheeks were darkened with a crimson blush, and he looked up at me with a small curve on his lips and glassy, sparkling silver blue eyes. A small chuckle escaped from his own lips as he looked at me, with the most adoring look I had ever seen.

"You came," was what he ended up whispering up to me, looking at me like I was an angel sent from heaven. I knew I was probably looking at him like that too.

"Of course I came," I gushed. "I would have come a lot sooner if you just told me your name from the start." Tam chuckled again, and I felt the vibration against my chest, which was pressed against his.

"Maybe that would've been a little smarter," Tam admitted, not breaking our eye contact even as tears threatened to drip down his cheeks.

"It would've," I told him, breathing harshly against his lips. Then I pulled him in, and his lips met mine. He grabbed my waist to pull me in even closer, and we fell onto the grass, my chest still on top of his.

"I love you," I told him after gasping for the cool, night air around us. He smiled as a firefly buzzed around his face, illuminating his cheeks and making his silver bangs look more golden in the warm light.

"I love you too," he said, before brushing the firefly off of his hair and pulling me in for another kiss. I ruffled his already tousled dark hair with my hands before pulling away.

"C'mon, let's get up from the grass," I suggested. Tam laughed, and sat up with me in the shadowy field of grass.

Silver blue met teal, and we leaned in for yet another kiss.