𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

(Short chapter)

(Short chapter)

~Ten years ago~

Lia age: 6

3rd p.o.v

Sabo nervously dragged Lia to the cliff. He wanted to give something that reminded her of him.

"You're probably wondering why we're here." He said, giving her a warm smile.

"Yeah..." Lia looked down and bite her bottom lip nervously. Yes, she's nervous, but she's also confuse by this.

"I need to tell you something important." he said. Her heart started pounding when Sabo holds her hands. He took a deep breath, "I want you to know that I care about you, but you should know that I don't like you like a sister or a friend." His face flushed red, "I-I like you, Lia..."

Lia frowned, "Sabo..." her heart broke when she saw tears rolling down his cheeks. Sabo was about to look away when she wipes his tears away and hugged him. She pulled away and cups his cheeks, "I like you too, it's just that I'm too young. If I was the same age as you then I'll accept to be your girlfriend."

He smiled at that, kind of confuse as to how she knew he was going to ask her that. Even so, he's happy that she feels the same way. Sabo grabbed something from his pocket, it was two bracelets. A pink one and a black one. "Good, because I want to make a promise with you." he began, "When you get older, set sail and look for me. Once we see each other again... let's be together."

"I promise.." She replied. His eyes sparkled as he kissed her cheek. She looked down, hiding her reddened cheeks. Sabo puts the pink bracelet on her wrist and the black one on his.

"These bracelets are the symbol of our promise."

Both their eyes sparkles, and since the sunset is out, their eyes shined bright, especally Lia's. He loves her eyes, it's the same color as the sea, very pretty.

"Boo!"

they both screamed before slapping Luffy and Ace. The two boys just let out a laugh, finding their reactions funny.

"Sabo, you're blushing!" Luffy teased the blond boy.

"Yeah! And so is Lia!" Ace pointed out, making the poor girl pout.

Lia approached him and peck his cheek. She smirked, noticing the blush on his cheek. "Now who's the one blushing!" They all laughed at him.

"Shut up!"

———///

To be continued

To be continued...