Prologue/Info

Marinette Dupain Cheng and Marc Anciel are cousins, everyone knows that.

But, what it I told you that Marinette and Marc are cousins to Tadashi and Hiro Hamada?

As a break from Lila and her posse, a break from Adrien and his high road, a semi break from Hawkmoth and Mayura, as a break from Bustier and Damocles, and as a way to be there for her cousin Hiro after the death of her older cousins death, Marinette leaves Paris and goes to San Fransokyo as well as stays at her Aunt Cass's bakery. Marinette will also go to a school close to Hiro's school and it will be called Sakura's Institute of Art, and there Marinette will take part in the Fashion course of the school.

Hiro will still miss his big brother, and while he is eating again, as well as getting out of the bakery again, he still shuts the others out periodically unintentionally. Marinette is there to help him, as she will have just recently lost Master Fu who became a Grandfather figure to her, she will be there the best of her ability for Hiro to mourn with him and Aunt Cass the loss of Tadashi.

Class salt will eventually take place, minus Alya, Lila, and Adrien, they will still get bashing.

Chloe sugar and Sabrina sugar is included.

When Lila's lies finally unravel the rest of the class will apologize to Marinette for believing Lila when she had no real proof, and they will also apologize for betraying and abandoning her, as well as apologize for their behavior.

Alya however will think that she did nothing wrong and that it was all Lila's fault and that nothing was her fault as well. Nor will she think that she has anything to apologize for. Nino will break up with Alya because of this. And because he just can't handle her toxic nature anymore and how she refuses to see that she did anything wrong and was at fault and almost just as guilty as the rest of the class.

Adrien will be insistent that Marinette should forgive Lila, as well as be friends with her so their friends/classmates and the rest of the school will stop ignoring and avoiding Lila.

Bustier and Damocles will get fired and their teaching license taken away.

Ships:
•Maxbrina
•Myvan
•JuleRose
•Kimdine
•Marcthaniel
•Chlolukagaminette
•Honey Lemon x Gogo
•Adrien x Lila
•Hiro x Male OC

That's all I can think of to put for the prologue, as well as do for ships.

Ages:
Tom: 34
Sabine: 34
Gina Dupain: 49
Rolland Dupain: 49
Anarka: 35
Jagged: 35 1/2
Penny: 35 1/2
Aunt Cass: 35
Bustier: 36
Damocles: 40
Ms. Mendeleiev: 37
Hiro: 14
Honey Lemon: 17
Gogo: 17
Fred: 17
Wasabi: 17 1/2
Marinette Dupain Cheng: 16
Mylene: 16
Ivan: 16
Kim: 16
Alix: 16
Juleka: 16
Rose: 16
Nathaniel: 16
Marc: 16
Chloe: 16
Sabrina: 16
Max: 16
Ondine: 16
Aurore: 16
Mireille: 16
Luka: 17

(A/N: Sorry if the ages either don't add up, or are uncanon. But the only characters that I know their canon age is Hiro, and I think Marinette, Adrien, and their classmates are age 16 or around there in either season 3 or season 4. So really for the most part the ages in this are just random.)

Extra Information:

Miracle Queen doesn't happen, however Master Fu still becomes compromised, but he becomes compromised differently than he did in the episode Feast. And he doesn't become compromised in the episode Feast, in this he becomes compromised in Loveater.

How it will go is:
Chloe will decline Hawkmoth's offer on joining him in order to gain permanent access to the Bee Miraculous. However, things from there go a little more violent.

Hawkmoth makes to strike Chloe to knock her out hopefully for the rest of the fight, rendering her useless for the remainder of the fight, but Master Fu blocks the strike and orders Chloe to find Ladybug and Chat Noir and tell them of his and Hawkmoth's current location.

Chloe does so, but by the time Ladybug and Chat Noir get there will back up, Master Fu's transformation is on the verge of collapsing. So to ensure that the Miraculous stay safe when his identity is revealed, he passes down guardianship to Ladybug, Ryuko, and Viperion.

Master Fu will know of the highly possible fate of Adrien joining his father's side because Bunnix will have told him. So he includes Kagami and Luka in the passing down of the guardianship, as well as including Chloe in the passing down of the Guardianship, but left that unspoken out loud, but let known to Pollen and the other kwami's, who will afterwards inform them of Chloe being involved in the passing down of the Guardianship as well.

That's all that I can think of to say. Aside from Chloe still being Queen Bee and she just change her hero name and the look of her hero costume.