.lovely pixie bites.

Bella pov.

I walked up behind my lovely girlfriend and place my hand to her hips. "Hey babe" She said softly looking through the shelves for something. "What are you looking for pixie." I said knowing damn well she was trying to distract herself from the overwhelming smell of arousal. She lets out a sigh running her fingers through her soft inky hair. I let out an amused chuckle. As I lowered my head to her neck slowly sucking and biting her. I hear a soft sigh leave her lips. She turns her head more to the side giving me more excess to her soft velvety neck.

She let's out a soft sigh and I sunk my teeth into her. "Like that pixie~" my voice was smooth as I spoke to my love. She let out a soft moan for a answer. I chuckled lightly. As I lead her to the bedroom. And before I knew it she was on top of me. With a evil smile.

She slowly placed her lips on mine. I grabbed onto her hips as her soft cherry flavored lips intertwined with mine. I moaned into her lips as she started to attack mine with her teeth. Her tongue swished over my lips as I allowed her access to my mouth. Her tongue entered feeling every part of my mouth with her weapon of choice. And for about a minute or so our tongues battle for dominants she eventually won.

And as soon as I need to gasp for air she took advantage of that and started on my neck bitting deep into me. I let out a gasp. As she lowered herself licking up the blood that dropped out of Me.

She tugged at the him of my shirt wanting the clothing off. And I agreed ass I peeled the shirt off my fleshy body. Her soft pixie hand roamed around my stomach and upper parts. As she kept on kissing me. Her little hand cupped my breast causing me to gasp at the sudden contact that my nipples seemed to enjoy has they got hard as a little pebble. "What do we have here?" She said softly lifting my bra up and off my body. She moved her black hair out of the way before biting my sensitive nerves. I let out a moan as she gripped and pinched my other breast. "Fuck alice" i hurried and gripped the headboard.

As she pulls down my pants and boxers. She slowly spread my legs. Before kissing inside my thighs. "Hm oh fuck Bella I'm getting wet" She moaned out before peeling her own clothes off and placing her slick wet pussy onto mines. I hurriedly gripped onto her hips. As she started to rock her soft velvety pussy onto mine creating friction between us. I let out soft helpless moans.

She soon started to speed up I started to let out more frequent moans. They started to get louder and louder as I felt something burn in my stomach. Something that wanted out but I I held it in not letting whatever out. "Fuck...oh f-fuck. Alice!" My eyes filled with tears as my body got sweaty and more uncontrollable and her thrust became more sloppy as I feel we were both nearing out climaxes.

I was moaning so damn loud I didn't notice alice screaming with pleasure on top of me. "Let it out bella!" She said breathlessly to me. I let go of her hips and grabbed the pillow yelling from such pleasure. My eyes began to roll in the back of my head as alice placed her hands to my stomach pushing down and began to jump onto my pussy. She let out quite grunts.

I let out the loudest scream ever as my legs shake. With deep pleasure from the sudden release. And after a few more grinds alice was filled with cum.

She collapsed on top of me letting out soft moans from the after shock.

We gave one last kiss before we hugged the night away.

Lovely pixie bites