11

y/n pov:

i check myself out in the mirror in my room as i have my outfit ready...

damn, i got ready so early. it's because i was too excited, it's literally in more than 3 hours 

i wonder what we are going to do...

could we go to a restaurant? an amusement park? 

i would really like to go to a dog cafe and just play games with the dogs! that would be so fun! 

but then i would like a night out, you know, festival and so much food! that's also nice

i sit in my desk and write in a random piece of paper

i hope he confesses today, i'll be the happiest girl on earth if he does 

i stare hard at the paper after what i wrote and get grossed out "what the hell, you weirdo" i say to myself. 

"what has he done to me?" i give myself a little slap on the head and head downstairs to where he is, doing something very unexpected. 

"riki? are you-"

"it's exactly what it looks like" he says while shrugging off, continuing to bake "i'm baking cookies" 

"oh..my..gosh...." i say, in shock "really?" i walk up to him "are you sick?" i say as i touch his forehead and he just tilts his head, knocking off my hand. His hands are busy that's why he's trying so hard to get me to stop.

I just laugh at how stupid he looks "do you need any help?"

"no, it's for someone very special to me, you can't touch it" my jaw drops as i hear it but i try not to make it obvious, what? 

it's for someone very special?

does he like someone else? 

maybe for a relative? 

"really? they must be REALLY special for you to PHYSICALLY bake cookies for them" 

"yea, they are, she means the world to me" 

she ?

"oh" i look down "that's great" 

"i'm going to drop them off before we hang out, is that okay? you're going to have to wait a while till i get back and then we can hang okay?" 

"sure" i say and just slowly return upstairs, not saying another word 

as soon as i reach my room, i lay on my bed and can't stop repeating what he told me. The sooner i realise it, tears are falling down from my cheeks

"how could i be so stupid?" i yell at myself "after all these 3 years, of course, he would find someone better, someone who makes him smile and laugh" as more tears keep falling down, i find myself dozing off into dreamland.