How to Mute Annoying iPhone Notifications with Focus ModeUntitled Part 1

Apple smartphones are popular among people for their specs and features for users. Like all mobile phones, iPhones make communication with people easy. You can enjoy several benefits in various forms of your daily work.

But the thing is, iPhones, much like the other smartphones, can be distracting. These mobile devices are a source of distraction. Notifications will keep flashing across your screen and make your phone buzz and ping.

Yes, notifications come in handy. However, some alerts are more helpful while others are not. Moreover, they can draw your attention away from an important task.

You see, some applications go overboard when alerting you about incoming messages, new features, and others.

Fortunately, you can mute them using the new feature with the latest iOS 15 software update.

How To Mute Annoying iPhone Notifications?

Apple released some new features in September 2021 with the latest iOS 15 software update. One of them is the Focus Mode. It is a silent, customizable extension that can minimize interruptions without missing important messages.

The Focus feature lets you choose what time you want to receive notifications, who can send them, and which apps can send you alerts.

You have the option to restrict your notifications to only the most important. This way, you can pay attention and finish your work or task without too many distractions.

This feature also lets you activate Time-Sensitive notifications from applications. With it, apps can send you urgent things.

What is Focus on iPhone messages? Focus Mode automatically informs your friends or contacts that you are busy. This way, you can come back to their message later when you have the time.

How To Activate Focus Mode on Your iPhone?

Do you want to learn how to activate Focus Mode on your iPhone? You only need to tap the settings icon on your home screen. After that, choose the "focus" option.

After that, you will see four options. One of them is the Do Not Disturb feature. It disables all notifications for a set time.

Do you want to customize your Focus Mode? You only need to tap Personal, Sleep, or Work.

You can also tap the "Set Up" option next to the one you want to use. It will let you choose apps and people to enable notifications.

It also allows you to set your focus status on iMessage.

Moreover, you can even press Hide Notification Badges. It will prevent notification icons from appearing on your home screen applications.

How to turn off Focus Mode on iPhone? It is easy to do that. You only need to open the Control Center and tap Focus.

After that, choose the Focus mode option you want to switch on and off.

If you want the fastest way to enable Focus Mode, you can use voice command. Just say, Hey Siri. Turn on Work Focus.

If you use your Apple iPhone device, you only need to touch your screen and move down from the top right. It can expand the Control Center. Then, press and hold Focus to customize your profile.

Next, tap the ellipsis to set a time. Do you have a home or office-specific profile? The GPS-related "until you leave this location" option might be helpful to you.

Remember, if you do not set a time, the focus feature remains turned on until you manually disable it.

If you want to disable the focus feature from the lock screen, you only need to press and hold the illuminated icon below the date. After that, tap the active profile.