100

In the woods all I can hear birds signing. I don't remember anything about my past life and what I remember someone calling me the name Elena "RUN"! I can't even see his face properly "we have to run Elena" he says. All I know I have to get out of the woods that I'm in. After walking a bit in the woods I realise the close I am wearing blue t shirt and black trousers, my hair isn't that long too is soft, but all I can thing of know how I would get from the woods after walking about 1000 steps I see a trying thing I don't know what to I see men and women in black drugging people around and they kill a boy who is around 16 years old and one of the men gets his gun out and he shots they boy. The man has a lot piercing in his which I find it wired, he has blond hear which is shining on the sun. I try to hide from him but he sees "hey" he calls out and I freeze after hearing his voice behind me like my legs were in a snow for long long time. I just stand not moving after few seconds I can feel someone right behind me and his voice gets stronger. "What are you doing here?" He says my heart is really high is like I'm going to have a heart attack and I get of him shooting me like the boy. "Are you deaf?" This time I know he will kill me like the boy and I turn slowly towards him and he is close to my face that I could feel his breath and feel his heart beat when I see him getting his gun out I speak " my name is 100"! I say in low voice that he couldn't hear what I said despite him been so close to me "speak"! He says very loud that the people out side of the woods could hear. "Elena" I say that is the only someone was calling in my dreams at least. "Are you running away from the ceremony?" say a lady behind the man I was standing in front of then a call comes for one them a short but Strong looking guy we have to go Max he says "know I get it the blond guy's name is Max" I say that in my head. The lady looks was staring at me for long time at me since the phone call came "we have to move" says Max "what about the girl? Says the lady with her eyes opening really wide the short strong guy speaks again "we have to move" he says. "Or we won't make to the ceremony, Christina we have to move he says to the lady although she doesn't look that old from my age. I feel relived know after they walk away I try after few seconds I feel my heart beat Is normal again. But I don't move I was for Christina and Max to go with their cars but when they pass me not long ago I see Christina's car coming backwards and her car stands next to me this her eyes looked they wanted to eat someone "how are you" she asks. I don't what to sag to her I know if my name is real or not how would I know my age I ask my self?! I speak for a while "We have a ceremony attend to" says Max. I didn't know actually my age is I say in avert low voice " I'm 20" says Christina know I can approx my age I am younger then her about two or three years and I finally speak "17"I say she looks at me surprised " are you to live in the streets" she says I nod my head saying no. Come on bored the short says "you have to be at the ceremony today" he says I didn't know where to go and what to say so I just take the car with Christina not knowing where I'm heading. After three hours we reach in a nice looking building is the best I have ever or may be for the last 5 hours and al I see moms and with their children all the children are about my.