~New Years Eve P3~

nothing much to say here, except sorry i haven't been updating as much as usual, i just have been cleaning and having things to do and stuff.

by the way, has anyone here read the selection? im almost finished with the first book, and its SO GOOD! kind of sexist and heteronormative, so thats why im doing more of this new years eve series because we have all the gays here. speaking of all the gays...

linh's pov! marellinh time!

IEat_HotMoms this is a series, but it is still marellinh and you don't need much context to read this so yeah

Also by the way guys IEat_HotMoms has a oneshot book with an already published sophiana oneshot in case you guys want more LGBTQ+ content :3

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Linh's POV✩

I watched Biana awkwardly stumble over to Sophie from behind a ragged boulder on the beach that was heavily coated with seaweed. I breathed in the soothing, salty air around me and sighed in relief. This was the perfect place to throw a party, with the isolated location and the soft sand. Now all we needed was Marella.

Where was she?

My eyes twinkled as they spotted a small, shadowy figure walking down the beach. From a distance, I noticed Marella had a fiery glow to her in the darkness, kind of like a firefly after sunset. Even from here, I could see her eager smile and searching ice blue eyes, and I ended up having to squash my wide grin into a sweet smile as she spotted my exposed head behind the rock and ran over to me.

"Hey, Linh!" she said excitedly, jumping onto the rock and looking down on me from the other side. "What are you doing behind this- ohhhhhh." Marella smirked as her gaze turned over to Biana and Sophie. "I wouldn't bother them either. It seems like everyone as paired up with their crushes." Marella flushed bright red as the words escaped her mouth, slapping her hand across her face. I blushed an equally vibrant pink as Marella fumbled over her sentences.

"Sorry," Marella said, lowering her head with embarrassment. I took a deep breath and managed to push most of the excess blood in my face back where it should be, before forcing a gentle smile.

"It's fine," I said, ignoring the sharp pain in my chest as Marella sighed in relief. I guess she really didn't like me. She never did. "I understand." We stared at each other for a little bit too long, grinning from ear to ear and blushing madly until someone behind us cleared their throat.

"Hey, guys," Biana said teasingly, with Sophie right behind her, clinging onto her shoulder. "You busy or are we going to go swimming?"

"Yes," we both said abruptly, tearing our gazes apart regretfully. If only I could stare into her frozen blue irises a little longer...

No, that would be too much to ask. Obviously.

"Did you bring your bathing suit?" I asked Marella, desperately trying to steer the subject of the conversation some else. She nodded fervently, holding up a bright blue beach bag.

"Yes, you?" she asked. I nodded, blinking every time the chillness of her eyes seemed to drag my attention into the frozen wonderland inside. Forcing a smile, I turned away from her and blushed in realization that I forgot to change.

"Um, I'm gonna go change behind this rock," I said nervously, as Marella's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Guard, please!"

Marella grinned confidently, turning her back to the ragged rock behind her as I hopped to the other side. "Sure thing." She inhaled, and started to yell.