┊⭒˚.chapter 5: hellish orientation day.

OH WHAT AM I SUPPOUSED TO DO- I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU~~ IT'S KINDA LIKE YOU GOT A SUPER POWER, BABYYYYYYYYYY 

"ABCxyz" = Japanese
"ABCxyz" = English
"ABCxyz" = Bahasa Melayu/Malaysian
ABCxyz = Character Card
ABCxyz = Voice over
[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

* - V/O's are MOSTLY Midoriya and Present Mic. Only Midoriya and Present Mic. Nobody else. Not even Boboiboy. !!UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!!

================

We are taken back to a week before the practical exam. The written exam results came 3 days after the exam with the practical a week after the practical exam.

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" someone called out. The screen showing the Top 15.

Top 15
Rank - Name - Villain Points - Rescue Points - Total Points

01 - Boboiboy - 153 - 073 - 226
02 - Fang - 143- 042 - 185
03 - Yaya - 127 - 045 - 172
04 - Ying - 126 - 045 - 171
05 - Gopal - 084 - 050 - 134
06 - Midoriya Izuku - 073 - 060 - 133
07 - Bakugou Katsuki - 077 - 000 - 077
08 - Kirishima Eijirou - 039 - 035 - 074
09 - Uraraka Ochaco - 028 - 045 - 073
10 - Shiozaki Ibara - 036 - 032 - 068
12 - Kendo Itsuka - 025 - 040 - 065
13 - Iida Tenya - 052 - 009 - 061
14 - Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu - 049 - 010 - 059
15 - Tokoyami Fumikage - 047 - 010 - 057

"A whole whopping total of 200 points?" A woman said, shocked, "And with 150 villain points too!". This had never happened before.

"Yea, it surpasses even All Might's score back then," another commented. The top 6 all had 100+ points with first place having 200, what was even more shocking was that they were all friends.

"If the Top 4 weren't ridiculously overpowered and number 6 working together with number 5, number 7 would have got 1st place, right?" Someone asked.

"Yea. If he did get ranked 1st place, I just can't believe he would get 1st place without any rescue points at all," The woman agreed.

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them," A male voice explained as a flashback of sort Bakugou shot an explosion right at a 2 point robot's stomach [?].

"In the second half, while most of them were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking," He continued as Bakugou blasted more explosions on top of a 3-pointer.

"It's the result of his toughness." He concluded.

----- (Roll in the OP!)

"Izuku! Where are you going?" Boboiboy asked. Midoriya was getting dressed, "I need to meet someone!" Midoriya mumbled, fumbling with his jacket.

"Who?" Fang muttered loud enough for everyone to hear and stare at him, "What? It's like, I don't know. 8 something?" He replied bluntly. "I'm going to meet Yagi-san!" Midoriya explained.

He put on his socks, but since he was in a hurry and had a leg up, he lost his balance and fell head-first into the ground before getting up immediately.

"I'm okay!" He said and dashed out of the room. "Ittekimasu!" A muffled shout was heard before the front door was slammed shut. "Honestly, what is up with that kid?" Gopal shook his head.

The scene changed to a skinny figure standing by the seaside. The wind was cold. All Might listened to the calming sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, the stars shining brightly lighting up the sky.