Ch.• 1 Back to those who care

Third person POV:

A small place full of peace and silence, beautiful scenery, cool breeze, flowers blooming around him. Pale body with black tears that kept flowing from her eyes but didn't drip touching the earth, beautiful long hair tied by a black flower arrangement, beautiful little lips in the shape of a bow.

"Dream... Aren't you bored here?" A soft voice sounded in his ear.

"I-i... No, even though I'm bored I can't get out of here... Can't you see the chains holding me back..The five chains that are on my hands, my feet and my neck."
Dream replied with a gentle tone.

His death has reached the 30th day, but he can't reach heaven he has made a pact with what is completely against the provisions of heaven. This server is already tied to him, bound by his agreement with XD, and Lucid is an agreement that should not be known by just anyone.

"Even if you are chained here, you can still travel to see all the things on this Server, you are the owner even if you want you to be able to live again just by giving 1 of your life in the other world." those voices surround Dream's head, they are voices that worship Dream's bad side, the side that shouldn't be in their bodies they are formless monsters that rely on their mouths to incite and create a wall of hostility between Dream and the DSMP members.
Dream knowing that he could go anywhere even if he was traveling with chains on his body, he knew that he had to go check on his Server every now and then. Dream walks towards the gate that connects Limbo and real life, where only he can enter and exit without having to deal with XD to ask permission to leave his Limbo.

                  。.゚+ ⟵Snow Bio。.゚+ ⟵

Ghost Dre~ POV :

I feel the cold air, I think my Limbo point will always appear here. In front of me there is a river, I approach the river slowly looking at the reflecting water not like in Limbo, my appearance in the real world is more pathetic, the 5 chains that bind me make the bound parts bleed, what I'm wearing is not a pure white shirt, but my green hoodie that I always wear when enjoying peaceful time with my friends or I can say the traitors I trust.
My head feels spinning, can ghosts feel dizzy? Aren't their body cells no longer functioning? Techno... Dadza... who? who else why only them? Why are they the only ones I can remember? I have to meet them, I can't remember anyone else but I can feel the destruction on my server, even though I can't remember the names of the members on my server, I still I can remember my agreement with him with XD , the reason why I built this Server , the reason why I am still tied to this server.

         。.゚+ ⟵One Pieace Area。.゚+ ⟵

Techno POV :

I looked at the wall painting in my room, the picture of me and Dream when we child still there, it's been 30 days and stupidly I still think about him, how can I forget my friend the first and the most important, someone who thinks of me as someone not a blade. I turned my gaze to the window, only for a moment my eyes peered carefully there was an oddity out there, someone? Ghost ? Distinctive green hoodie with the one and only  on this server, my ears vibrated a sound of chains being dragged was clearly heard in my ears, I immediately stood up and ran out of my room down the stairs quickly, Phil who was sitting leisurely enjoying his coffee was jolted by my sprinting action down the stairs.

"Techno! What's wrong with you ?" Phil looked at me holding his forehead.

"Dream!! Dream is Here !! " I don't care if it looks like Tommy, I say out loud that Dream is heading towards our cabin.

"Techno.... We've been waiting for 30 days and as a result the ghost doesn't appear " Phil looks at me sadly, I know Phil thinks of Dream as one of his children.

I don't have time to listen to Phil's words, I run to the door and open it quickly before I go down the terrace stairs, I see a very familiar face, someone who looks very familiar, someone who is really precious to me, someone who doesn't betray me, never even betrayed me, someone who still considers me someone even though I've betrayed him.

"Techno?..... "Dream's voice wakes me up from my daydream about how precious he is to me.

"You !!! Fucking Homeless Teletubbies!! Where have you been !? "

Alright guys, Chapter 1 is over I'm sorry if this is shorter than what you wanted to read but I'll try in the next chapter

[In this fanfic, Dream and Techno are not a couple but more like best friends since childhood]

See you later guys~~~~~~~~