I don't get therapy

Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you're in a better frame of mind.I thought red would have felt warmer in summer but I didn't think about the equator.Improve your goldfish's physical fitness by getting him a bicycle.The clock within this blog and the clock on my laptop are 1 hour different from each other.There aren't enough towels in the world to stop the sewage flowing from his mouth.I've traveled all around Africa and still haven't found the gnu who stole my scarf.He appeared to be confusingly perplexed.Car safety systems have come a long way, but he was out to prove they could be outsmarted.Twin 4-month-olds slept in the shade of the palm tree while the mother tanned in the sun.The bug was having an excellent day until he hit the windshield.The minute she landed she understood the reason this was a fly-over state.He always wore his sunglasses at night.When money was tight, he'd get his lunch money from the local wishing well.Acres of almond trees lined the interstate highway which complimented the crazy driving nuts.I ate a sock because people on the Internet told me to.I know many children ask for a pony, but I wanted a bicycle with rockets strapped to it.Situps are a terrible way to end your day.He dreamed of eating green apples with worms.Today I dressed my unicorn in preparation for the race.Her life in the confines of the house became her new normal.The miniature pet elephant became the envy of the neighborhood.It was getting dark, and we weren't there yet.Sarah ran from the serial killer holding a jug of milk.They called out her name time and again, but were met with nothing but silence.I made myself a peanut butter sandwich as I didn't want to subsist on veggie crackers.Having no hair made him look even hairier.He was an introvert that extroverts seemed to love.He didn't want to go to the dentist, yet he went anyway.I hear that Nancy is very pretty.Barking dogs and screaming toddlers have the unique ability to turn friendly neighbors into cranky enemies.I became paranoid that the school of jellyfish was spying on me.There's probably enough glass in my cupboard to build an undersea aquarium.It must be five o'clock somewhere.It was the best sandcastle he had ever seen.He is good at eating pickles and telling women about his emotional problems.She wasn't sure whether to be impressed or concerned that he folded underwear in neat little packages.I'll have you know I've written over fifty novelsAs he waited for the shower to warm, he noticed that he could hear water change temperature.Mr. Montoya knows the way to the bakery even though he's never been there.As she walked along the street and looked in the gutter, she realized facemasks had become the new cigarette butts.Buried deep in the snow, he hoped his batteries were fresh in his avalanche beacon.The teenage boy was accused of breaking his arm simply to get out of the test.You should never take advice from someone who thinks red paint dries quicker than blue paint.He picked up trash in his spare time to dump in his neighbor's yard.I'd rather be a bird than a fish.She couldn't decide of the glass was half empty or half full so she drank it.Their argument could be heard across the parking lot.I was very proud of my nickname throughout high school but today- I couldn't be any different to what my nickname was.We have young kids who often walk into our room at night for various reasons including clowns in the closet.The anaconda was the greatest criminal mastermind in this part of the neighborhood.