40

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

TW *Sexual Assault/Rape* is not graphic but just a warning.

"I'll see you later babe, I got money to make" Trey kissed my forehead before leaving my room. I sat up and looked down at the ring he gave me last night. God, it was beautiful. I didn't know what was the reason I loved it so much, I guess just the meaning behind it.

I got out of bed and got ready for my day. Sweatpants and hoodies were all that were able to fit me due to the drawstring keeping them up. "Lana, what happened with you and Trey last night?" My mom stood at the door frame folding her arms.

"We had a misunderstanding about something and we cleared it up... We're back together now"

"What was the misunderstanding?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse.

"Nothing serious mom, now I just have to go to my hair appointment. I'll be back in a few hours" I haven't gotten my hair done in months. Natural hairstyles have been doing the trick for me lately.

"Hmmm okay, just don't be out too long"

__________

"Girl you haven't booked an appointment in a minute, where have you been at?" I silently chuckled. If only she knew.

"Just living life"

"Girl you better fill me in. We gone be here for two hours, we got time" I playfully rolled my eyes before she put the apron on me.

"Well I graduated high school finally" She hugged me in the chair. She always pushed me to finish high school, something she wished she could've done.

"I'm so proud of you. You'll have your life set after you graduate and you won't have to be doing hair like me. Well- It's not like I don't like my job I get paid well. It's just you can be doing something even better"

"Yeah, I was on the verge of not completing lmao"

"What, why?"

"Just personal problems" She shrugged and began to start on my hair. We were here for a while, talking about recent exciting things that went on in our lives. I avoided talking about Trey at all costs, and her life was much more interesting than mine anyways.

"I'm slaying the fuck out of your hair, lemme take some pictures" I chuckled and let her do her thing.

"Ouuu, Lana you got a new boo or whatever?" Nothing gives me more anxiety than talking about Trey...

"Well, it's the same guy I was talking to you about before. We're still together"

"Tell me about it, how's he treating you? Last time you told me he was possessive" My frown turned into a fake smile.

"Um, well he's not possessive anymore. He's everything I want him to be" Hopefully that was enough to shut her up.

"Well okay Lana, just let me know if you ever need to talk" She removed my apron and began putting her stuff away.

"Y-Yeah, I know" I pulled out her money and handed it to her. "Thanks, girl, just make sure to come back in two weeks for your maintenance"

"Got it" We hugged and said our goodbyes, and just like that, I walked out of the shop.

I checked to see how far my Uber was and right as I looked at my phone a notification went through that Uber canceled my ride. What the hell?

Refund in 5-7 business days

I was fucking irritated and already stood out here for a while now. Home would be a 25-minute walk, not too bad, my phone was dying anyways.

__________

15 minutes in, there was a liquor store. I was thirsty from walking and couldn't help but go in to get a water.

"$4:57 please" Geez that much for water?

I paid for my overpriced water and began to walk out of the liquor store when some man stopped me. He looked dirty, like the typical guys you'd see at a liquor store.

"Ayy wassup? Ain't you Trey's girl?" I scrunched my eyebrows together trying to think of where I saw him before. I knew I saw him before. "U-Um who are you?"

He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me to the front of the store. I was cold even though I was in sweats and didn't know who this man was.

"Lamar, Trey's friend" The guy who offered Trey to sell me on Hoover...

"Oh. I'm in a rush, I gotta get home"

"Ain't you 18 now?" I stepped back from him. His vibes were weird and I felt something bad would happen if I continued this talk.

"I have to go..." I began to walk off only for him to grab my arm. My heart was beating at 100 miles per hour as I tried to remove him from my grip.

"Let go of me-" He pressed his hand against my mouth and dragged me behind the store. I tried to kick him, scream and everything but he was too big to fight off.

"Ayy who's this?" Another guy said. As I looked around there wasn't just Lamar, it was a group of men.

"Trey's bitch, the one I've been telling you about"