TWICE (트와이스) MINNIE Profile (Update!)

TWICE (트와이스) is a girl group consisting of 10 members: Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Minnie. The group debuted on October 20, 2015, through the survival show Sixteen, under JYP Entertainment. As of February 2020, JYPE is partnering with Republic Records to help promote TWICE worldwide.

TWICE Fandom Name: ONCE
TWICE Official Fan Colors: Apricot & Neon Magenta

Twice Current Dorm Arrangement:
- Jihyo & Nayeon & Sana & Mina (share the biggest room)
- Jeongyeon & Momo
- Dahyun & Chaeyoung & Tzuyu & Minnie (share the biggest room)

TWICE Official Accounts:
Official Website: twice.jype.com
Official Website (Japan): twicejapan.com
Twitter: @JYPETWICE
Twitter (Japan): @JYPETWICE_JAPAN
Instagram: @twicetagram
Instagram (Japan): @jypetwice_japan
Facebook: JYPETWICE
Youtube: Twice
Youtube (Japan): TWICE JAPAN OFFICIAL
Fan Cafe: TWICE10
V Live: TWICE
TikTok: @twice_tiktok_official
TikTok (Japan): @twice_tiktok_officialjp

MINNIE (TWICE) Profile and Facts

Stage Name: MinnieBirth Name: Yoo Minnie Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub-rapper, Visual, Face Of The Group, Center, MaknaeBirthday: January 19, 2000Zodiac Sign: CapricornHeight: 172 cmWeight: 47

Stage Name: Minnie
Birth Name: Yoo Minnie
Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub-rapper, Visual, Face Of The Group, Center, Maknae
Birthday: January 19, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 47.5 kg
Blood Type: O
Nationality: Korean-American
MBTI Type: ESTJ
Instagram: @minnie.me
Occupation: Idol, Model, Endorser, Songwriter, Producer, Composer, Master of Ceremonies and Actress.

Minnie Facts:
- Minnie has an older sister, Yoo Inna (actress).
- She trained for 4 years (since June 2011 at 5th grade).
- Minnie's own multiple nickname such as The Nation's Crush, International Playgirl, TWICE's Diamond Maknae, JYP's Treasure, Korea's It Girl, America's Princess, Korea's Visual, The Nation's Angel, Korea's Mariah Carey.
- Minnie's Chinese zodiac sign is Dragon.
- She has a 4D personality.
- Minnie's is left-handed. She said one time when she study and feel hungry, she just use her right hand to eat and left hand to write.
- Minnie only have two ear-piercing.
- She can play drums, guitar, piano, keyboard and the flute.
- She can speak fluent in English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and Thai.
- She used to play volleyball for about 2 years (between ages 11-13). She also got an award for The Best Player of the Match in middle school.
- She also used to do a ballet and win a lot of competition when she was 7 to 12 years old.
- Her hobbies are singing, dancing, painting, gaming, teasing her member, skateboarding and more.
- During Sixteen, other trainees are scared of Minnie because she the only one who stand in major from start until final.
- One of Minnie's nickname is "Mongnie" as refer her to puppy. Members always found her assemble the cute little puppy and give her little pat on head.
- According to Nayeon, Minnie is the mood maker of the group. Whatever she do, the oldest always admire her like a proud parents.
- Minnie and Sana is the only Extrovert in the group. That's why the members need they both when they bored or have nothing to do because this duo never run of idea.
- Whenever Minnie feel sad or too tired, the whole group become sullen so they tried their best to cheer her up again until they see that beautiful smile again.
- Nayeon, Jihyo and Minnie are know as ambitious girl in TWICE. The members will complain to the staffs to change the group if this triple in the same group.
- Minnie was popular in her school for her beauty, smart, kindness and sporty girl. The students label her as beauty with brain.
- Minnie audition to JYP Entertainment because one of the staff non-stop following her for weeks, trying to scout her. Minnie tell that staff to pay for her foods at convince store before she agree with the offer. After the staff pay for her foods, she thought they are nice person so she take the offer.
- Minnie's audition song was "Good Day" by IU and manage to hit the 3 high note. It's became a viral about her singing skills despite her young age.
- More than 20 company offer her and tries to grab her from JYP Entertainment but she choose to stay thinking about the staff who pay for her foods.
- Minnie's lips turn into a heart shape when she smiles and her dimples will appear on her cheeks.
- Minnie was an Inkigayo MC (starting from Feb 5 2017 to Feb 3 2018) alongside GOT7's Jinyoung and NCT's Doyoung.
- Minnie appeared on the King Of Masked Singer and passed the first and second round, but unfortunately she couldn't pass the third round. She was really close, the votes were 50-49 but sadly she couldn't make it.
- Her members said she has the brightest smile.
- She's a PC Gamer. She own a PC at TWICE's dorm and the members always found her sitting there on their free time.
- Minnie is perfume and jewelry collector. She collect perfume and jewelry in every brand that's caught her eyes.
- Gotta scam for a few time when she order it online but still repeat buy online even she got nagging by the older two.
- As April 2022, Minnie move out from TWICE's dorm and live in her own house. Minnie revealed that members always come and hang out at her house when they been a part for long time.
- Reports said that she purchased a luxurious apartment in South Korea, with some netizens claiming that it is in Seoul Forest Trimage but Minnie still live in TWICE's dorm.
- Minnie debut as actress "The Golden Spoon" in September 2022 as lead-actrese (Na Joo Hee) with BTOB's Yook Sungjae as lead-actor (Lee Seung Chun).
- Minnie is close to all members of Black Pink and Red Velvet.
- Minnie friends with to boy group likes TXT's Yeonjun and Soobin, GOT7 members, Stray Kids members.
- Minnie also close to soloist artist like Chungha, IU (since IU is her sister's bestfriend) and Jeon Somi.
- Minnie's 2000 female idol friends is EVERGLOW's Mia, Aisha, Yiren, ÆSPA's Karina, Giselle, ITZY's Yeji, Lia, CLC's Eunbin, (G)-IDLE's Shuhua, and MOMOLAND's Nancy.
- Minnie's 2000 male idol friends is TREASURE's Jihoon, STRAY KIDS' Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, ASTRO's Sanha, NCT Dream's Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, ATEEZ's Jongho, and TXT's Soobin.
- Minnie revealed on live she has group chat with STRAY KIDS 00' liner called "🔥Hot Stuff Matter🔥". At music or award show, they always caught talking and laughing together and always show off their friendship.
- Minnie also has another group chat with ÆSPA's Karina, Giselle, ITZY's Yeji, Lia called "The Weirdo Fellas 🤡".
- Minnie has been nicknamed the "Human Dior" after starting to work with the brand in 2019 and officially being named a global ambassador in 2021.
- In 2021, Minnie joined Dior as a Fashion & Beauty Global Ambassador.
- On May 24, 2022, Cartier announced that TWICE's Minnie had been chosen as the newest global ambassador and officially the new face for the French luxury jewelry and watch brand Cartier.
- Minnie's solo ELLE issue is the most sold issue by a female artist and the second most sold by any artist. (source: Ktown4u)
- Minnie is the highest payment in TWICE with her net worth $6 million. Minnie also own a black card.
- On September 6, 2022, Minnie has the most followers among TWICE members with ±15 million followers on instagram.
- Dating history: BTS' Jungkook (since August 2, 2021 to present)
- Minnie is ranked 15th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2016".
- Minnie ranked 9th on "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces Of 2017".
- Minnie is ranked 3rd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".
- Minnie is ranked 2nd on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".
- Minnie is ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".
- Minnie is ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2021".

- Minnie's ideal type: Someone who has the same taste as her; someone that easy-going; someone who love to sing and dance.