ANNOUNCEMENT

HELLLOOOOOO ALL! HELA IN THE HOUSE, REPRESENTING THE ABQ, WHADDUP, BITCH???

Read the above in Jesse Pinkman's voice for added effect.

Anyway, if you're currently making your way through this fic, I am so sorry. The first reason being that you're subject to my literal post brain aneurysm writing (I'm not even fucking joking, a year ago when I wrote this fic I was recovering from a literal brain aneurysm, lmfao), the second that I've rudely interrupted your fanfiction reading process by, uh... taking down the entire fic. Sort of. I didn't unpublish it because I'm an attention craving whore who doesn't want it removed from reading lists, but I did basically that. Sorry guys.

Rest assured, though. If you'd still (for whatever reason... nostalgia? Insanity? A brain aneurysm? The cordyceps fungus?) like to read through my original draft of this dumpster fire of a fanfiction, then fear not! It has been uploaded in its entirety on my profile. As for this... well, I've embarked on the rewrite. Expect better aesthetics, better writing, and altogether a far better fanfic experience. Lion Astray was the longest project I'd ever completed, and I am excited to top it. Now, new and improved, with a new title to match—Brightroar. For all of you ASOIAF nerds twiddling your wee little thumbs right now, yes, it's a nod to House Lannister's long lost Valyrian steel sword. Do with that what you will.

Cal will be making a comeback, mark my words. She's going to be in her reputation era, I swear to GAWD. Anyway, hang tight. Updated prologue coming soon, you'll see.

Too-da-loo, my preciouses!

—Hela