CoS Survival tips: Herbivores!

As a herbivore, you may have to run away from most carnivores, like Kendyll or Jothunel. Here are some ideas and tips to survive against those beasts!

I. Easy surviving - Most herbivores are weaker tiers, usually 1-4. There's in total 5 tiers. Knowing that, you should be aware that weaker creatures get targetted by most carnivores, whatever tier. In that case, you must be fast enough to escape your possible threats, and avoid starvation too.

1) (This one works for people who are feeling kind of... paranoid, in some sort) You can run away everytime you see someone. Yet watch out for playful people who'll just follow you around and get the both of you in trouble.

2) If you feel a little scared of a large tier 5, you can say something that'll stop it from attacking you. By example, saying you have a very strong creature. (Just pray that they don't have something even stronger lol.)

3) Want to be a daredevil? Go to oasis and KOS everyone if you feel like it. If someone sees you laying by yourself in a group of carcasses, they'll most likely think it's you.

4) Stay away from places that recently have been KOSed. You might get blamed, even if you didn't do anything at all... Or even worse, get killed if you're mistaken for the KOSer.

5) Avoid oasis or crowded places if you're feeling unsafe. (Personally i'm scared of Hygos,a huge tier 5.) You might think the player is all chill and things, and then BOOM! They attack everyone, merciless.

6) Starving because it was winter earlier? Head to dune's pond! There's a tiny lake with not too deep water, and infinite sea kelp! Just make sure you don't drown...

7) Running from swamp to oasis? That's okay! You can simply menu and spawn, and repeat until you get a spawn close to oasis. Works with every other location!

8)If you've lost stamina because of running or whatever, just use the cower emote! It helps your stamina regenerate.

II. KOSing tips - As human beings, we all need to let a little steam out sometimes. That's okay, though! Feel free to KOS. (Kill.On.Sight) It's even supported by most youtubers, devs and content creators.

9) If you wish to KOS as a herbivore, choose your creature WISELY. You may find someone stronger than you with abilities, such as bone break, able to slow you drastically. I personally recommend KOS herbivores such as Gnolrok or Boreal Warden. Yeba'Idi is fine too!

10) If you're planning on KOSing, make sure you have revives. Trust me, it's sometimes too late to LOG (Basically leave on low hp). I've experienced this situation a lot, and ended up with an ugly crying face and a dead stored creature...

11) Don't say in the chat that you're KOSing, because you'll already have tough opponents waiting for you... You may get offers to join your KOSing, but remember it's very risky...

III. Credits or random stuff

This is my first ever actual post that isn't made just for fun- I honestly think i'm going to do a CoS guide soon enough. Of course, Creatures of Sonaria (CoS) was NOT made by me. It's a ROBLOX game made by Sonar Studios, a popular "dev team".

Feel free to tell me if you need more tips. I'm most likely on all day long. Byeeee!

Also hello to my best friend Smug, who might be reading this!