song 1; bloodstained switch

The song that I personally consider to be the first Evillious song, other than wordplay because I don't understand it, is Bloodstained Switch. This songs main purpose is to explain HERS as far as I'm able to tell. So, let's get started on its explanation.
The main character of this song is Unkown Patient, but for this I'll just call her Mayu to save my hands. This song takes place during the second period, a virtual world called earth created by the people of the first period.
The song starts as Mayu starts to explain that she did not kill her father and that her other self killed him due to her HERS/Heditary Evil Raiser Syndrome. HERS is a genetic disorder were one is programmed to destroy the world and spread malice. In this case HERS gave this girl another self that had the HERS symptoms instead of her.
The PV later shows her diary and medical journals, they reveal some things about the patient.  The patient's HERS may be co-morbid with another disorder and that is what caused her other selves existence. They are prescribed with Clockwork Medicine is another fact we learn from the medical journals. More things that we learn include that when her classmate stole her uwabaki as a prank her other self attacked the classmate she was confused, and that her father s**ually abused her.
If you are another Evillious fan please tell me any mistakes I may have made so I can understand the lore better.