ɴɪɴᴇ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

In all of her fury, Lumine had forgotten a few essentials. A few meaning pretty much everything. Just as you, Lumine and Paimon were about to head off again,

"Traveller! Please wait a moment!"

Your looked over to Katheryn, who stood at the Adventurers Guild Stand, waving your group over.

"Thank goodness I managed to catch you..." She sighed, "I have an urgent commission for you..." Kaytheryn explained, grabbing a few papers from behind her desk.

"Last night,
There was a meteor shower.

The strike zone was very large,
Spreading out from every corner of Mondstadt up to Liyue.

Anyone who touched the meteorites
Fell into a deep slumber.

Many have already fallen victim
To these mysterious meteors."

Katheryn hung her head down low. "The guild is shortstaffed, so we're asking everyone in our ranks to help out in these desperate times." She explained.

Just before Paimon could volunteer Lumine again, the latter held the guide's mouth closed. "As much as I would love to help out," she said, voice laced with sarcasm. "We have to get to Liyue before the Rite of Descension. Sorry."

Katheryn raised her eyebrow. "The Rite of Descension? You have plenty of time before that, about 2 weeks actually." Lumine sweatdropped, thinking about how she probably should have asked someone about that.

"Paimon's sure we can do something to help!" Paimon said, after struggling out of Lumine's grasp. You nodded, eager for some action.

Lumine sighed, before ultimately agreeing to help out. "Fine...but only on the way to Liyue since we're not in a rush anymore." She said, arms crossed.

Katheryn smiled in relief. "Thank Barbatos... I will have you know that we're having all of our newer members travel with our senior adventurers. For safety reasons of course." She explained.

"I would like to introduce you to Fischl, the one you will be travelling wi-"
"Katheryne! Vassle of the Immernachtreich, do mine ears deceive me, or did'st thou cry mine holy name in earnest supplication not one moment a.... go...."

The newcomer had walked up to your trio, and having just opened her eyes mid-monologue, she set her gaze upon you immediately- awestruck by your divinity.

She smiled shyly at first, only to regain her confident smirk. "Alas, I have spotted a fair maiden crying out for my divine assistance! Fear not mine damsel in distress! For I, Fischl, Prinzessin Der Verurteilung, shall rescue thee from the clutches of these darkened and desperate times!" She declared, taking your hand in hers.

"Ah, Fischl, Oz, you've arrived. This is the traveller I told you about, as well as her companions." Katheryne introduced, making Fischl tear her gaze away from you and onto a furious Lumine.