Reki's first confession

Hey reader
This story is about Renga. The other characters do appear, but only as side characters. (Expect Miya😉)
This story do have some smut in it, but not much. (I'll ofc. Say when there is🫡)
I'm building up the relationship first, it's gonna be fluffy and sweet.
Hope you'll enjoy the story, and comment on what I could do better/improve and wtf mistakes.
(I wrote this a long time ago, and it's so cringe to read it now...)

     "LANGAAAA-" Reki came running with his bento box in one hand, waving to Langa whit his other.

Langa smiled to him. And the redhead sat himself besides him.

"What did the girl want?" He asked.

After class a girl, had come over to Reki, to talk to him alone. So Langa had to go to their eating spot by himself.

"You'll never guess it," Something great must have happened. He wished he had been there to see it with Reki.

"The girl confessed to me! Can you believe it. I've never been confessed to before."

Langa looked at him like a sad little puppy. "So what did you say?"

"Well, I don't really know her that well..." Reki said. Langs look went from Reki to his bento. Reki opened his bento, broke his chopsticks and fed his friend. Langa's smile was always full of joy, when getting fed.

"So what are you gonna do? If you don't like her, then why didn't you just reject her. That's what I do." He said and ate another piece from Reki's bento. Reki sometimes wondered if they had become friends through skating or his bentos.

"Well I don't wanna hurt her. But at the samme time I don't wanna play with her feelings. Aah, this is too hard." He said and laid his head on Langs shoulder. Langa ran his fingers through Reki's hair.

"Maybe I should get to know her first, and if I begin to like her, i'll accept her confession." Once Reki had set his mind to something, there was no stopping him.

"But i'm still your best friend." Langa remembered him. Reki giggled.

"Of corse you are, and you always will be."

~ ~ ~

     The next day at lunch, Reki and Langa ate together with the girl that had confessed to Reki. Her name was Amaya. You could see that she had Japanese origin, but she had dark blue eyes.

"Nice eye color." Langa broke the silence.

"Oh, the color is form my mothers side. My grandfather is from Denmark." She explained.

Langa looked at Reki with doggy eyes, and whispered to him. "I'm hungry."

Reki smiled at him and fed him an egg roll. "Thank you." Reki whispered back.

"Its me who is eating your food, I'm the one saying thank you."

"You to seems pretty close." Amaya ascertained.

Langa smiled with joy. "Of corse." Then he nuzzled over to Amaya, and looked alternately from Amaya to her bento.

Amaya giggled. "Do you want some of mine too?" Langa nodded and opened his mouth.

Amaya found that a little strange and said. "You can just take what you want."

Langa smiled, took some cherry tomatoes and went back besides Reki. Then he gave one of them to Reki. It looked a lot like sharing the spoils. The sigth of them just being them, with each other, put a smile on her lips.

Being comfortable in the others presence, relying on each other, eating each others lunch and playing and joking around. Sounded like a perfect friendship.

She wished she had a friend like that. That would be wonderful. Well I guess any friend would be better than no friends.

Credit to the artist's.