MOWGLI'S ROAD

KURT VONNEGUT, SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE

MOWGLI'S ROAD

THERE are more than 1,000 species of bats that make up approximately 25 percent of all mammal species. Bats are often recognized by their pointy ears, small eyes, and their wings. Being the only mammel who can fly is quite an eye sore.

BATS are known to be friendly towards humans preferring insects over human fingers or ears. Friendly does not mean pick up! Diseases are easily spreadable.

BATS are nocturnal creatures one of their most known facts. They like to hang upside down from the roofs of caves. Once it becomes time to hunt the bats awake and suck sleeping cattles and horses dry.

BATS like to strike their victims from the ground on all frours. Each bat has a heat sensore on its nose that points towards a spot of warm blood. Bats don't have many teeth but the ones they do have are razor sharp their bites are effective and allow them to lap up the flowing blood. Their saliva keeping the blood from clotting.

MAYBE that's how the infamous Savant fights in Gotham. Low to the ground and has a point to injure where the most blood will flow out.

IF you were to see this masked figure stalking towards you. Plesse contact the person you love dearest and tell them goodbye.