(𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘍𝘌𝘈𝘙) 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙 !

RING RING RING

Wendy groaned in annoyance as their house phone went off, she stopped painting her toenails as she called out.

"ROBIN! GET THE DAMN PHONE" Wendy could hear robin mutter curses under his breath as he walked past wendys bedroom.

Sighing in relief as the phone stopped its ringing, she glanced at her nails to check for anything wrong. putting the cap back on her nail polish when she was satisfied with her work.

Wendy waddled her way to where Robin was, leaning against the wall as he talked to whoever called. "yea, I'll tell her ma." Robin said glancing at Wendy, quickly saying goodbye after.

"mom said you can't go to Leslie's, some other kid went missing." Robin stated before walking towards the kitchen, "What?" Wendy scoffed, "that's such bullshit!"

"Hey, you wanna get kidnapped? Be my guest," Robin shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed a plate from the cabinets, serving himself the birria they had from yesterday.

Wendy groaned in annoyance as she sat on their table, resting her head on it. "I don't understand why so many people are going missing," she whispered.

Even though she was irritated by not being able to see her friend, she felt sympathy for the families that were dealing with this.

Robin stayed quiet at her words, he softly rubbed her hand in an attempt to comfort her before going back to his food.

"Who's missing?" Wendy suddenly asked, she hesitated on asking at first but she grew too curious. "Vance, Vance Hopper." Robin stated, dropping his spoon on his plate. "The pinball guy?" Wendy exclaimed.

"Yea, him" Robin nodded. "But he's like, the toughest kid in the school! How did someone kidnap him" Wendy gaped at the robin before standing up. "I'ma be in my room." She said before walking away, hearing Robin say whatever as she closed her bedroom door.

Wendy sighed as she leaned against her door, staring at her window. Suddenly starting to feel paranoid, she hesitated before quickly walking towards her window, closing the blinds shut before sitting on her bed.

She leaned over to her bedside table where her record player was, she quickly set up it as she placed the record of her favorite song"

"Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult.

Wendy hummed in contentment as the song started playing, softly humming along with the song as she reached to grab a seventeen magazines from under her bed. She stared in awe at the girl on the cover, flipping through the pages, smiling at the pretty clothes.

"Romeo and Juliet" Wendy softly sang along. "Are together in eternity -" Wendy was interrupted when she heard the doorbell ringing.

groaning as she dramatically threw herself on the bed. quickly getting irritated as she heard the doorbell ring again, Wendy huffed as she walked towards her door, opening it so she could scream at her younger brother.

"ROBIN! GET THE DOOR!" she screamed, pausing as she heard the tv on. Wendy sighed as she realized her brother was preoccupied with whatever horror movie was on.

'It's literally Sunday. why is anyone here' she thought as she quickly walked towards the door. slightly freezing up as she saw who was behind the door.

"oh- finney" she said, gazing at the boy. noticing his backpack hanging off his shoulder. "Helping Robin again?" She sent him a lopsided smile before opening the door fully.

"Yea" he mumbled. Wendy hummed in response, she was used to Finney's timidness. Finney followed Wendy to the living room, "dipshit- your friend is here"

Robin slightly smiled at the sight of Finney, "hey, finney. I forgot about today" Robin chuckled before standing up, turning off the TV before walking over to Finney. "I just need help with math," he said.

Wendy watched as the two boys talked to each other, her gaze lingering on finney longer than she realized. Finney sent her a glance before he walked off to the dining table with Robin, wendy softly smiling in return before walking off to her room.

She sighed as her eyes suddenly felt tired, she yawned as she stretched her arms out. Walking towards the bathroom to get ready, she decides to take a quick shower in the end.

She hummed in contentment as she stepped out of her shower feeling, she slowly walked towards her bedroom, grabbing the clothes she wanted.

As Wendy put her clothes neatly along her bed, putting on her undergarments first, she heard the sound of her door slowly opening.

"Wendy" she heard Finney on the other side of her door, "Wait- don't come in. I'm changing" she quickly said, trying to put on her clothes as fast as she can.

"oh- I'm sorry, robin just wants-... I'll just go." Finney paused when he realized none of his words made sense due to his awkward stuttering. Wendy laughed softly at the boy's awkwardness, flatting down her tank top before walking over to the door.

"hey, it's alright. what's up?" she asked, staring at the boy curiously. "he just needs help finding something." finney stated, "yea, I'll be there in a bit." finney slightly smiled at the girl before walking away.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ