𝘙𝘖𝘊𝘒 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛 !

Wendy sighed as she walked down the sidewalk to her school, she was supposed to be accompanied by her brother but he left when he found out Moose was talking shit about them.

When Wendy was younger she would often be bullied by the older boy, but he soon stopped when Robin kicked his ass a few months back

But ever since pinball Vance had gone missing, moose had a new sudden confidence. He needed a reality check, and Robin was sure to give it to him.

Wendy gazed sadly at the missing kid posters that decorated the fences, she halted her movement as she gazed at one poster in particular.

Billy.

The local paper boy, the pair had a few conversations. He was really sweet, and his dog, oh God, his dog was just adorable.

they never really got to know each other that well, but it still saddened Wendy to see his face on the flyer. She regretted not getting to know him better...

"BOO!"

Wendy yelped as she felt someone push her hardly. She quickly turned around to see who it was, only to see Gwen Blake.

"Jesus Gwen.." Wendy mumbled, watching as the young girl gave her a playful smile. also noticing her brother watch the two girls from behind Gwen.

"Hey Wendy!" Gwen smiled, "Whatcha doing staring at the flyers?" Gwen gave her a curious look, staring at the missing kid flyer.

"It's new." Finney said suddenly. "What?" Gwen asked, not focusing on the missing kid poster anymore. Wendy following her movements as well, wanting to see what Finney was talking about.

"The flyer," he explained, "Mr. Yamada is putting them up again". finney stated before looking at Gwen. "You don't think they're gonna find them, do you?" he asked.

Gwen grimaced slightly at her brother words, "Not how they want to" she mumbled before ushering the two kids to start walking. "Come on, let's go. We're gonna be late"

As the trio turned the corner they heard a commotion, Wendy grew nervous as she heard people shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!".

Quickly running with the Blake siblings to see what was happening, only to snicker in disappointment at the sight of her younger brother and moose.

"You think you're so tough huh?" Moose mocked, "Let's find out," Robin said calmly.

"I will pound you like a snail, you scrawny little beaner" Moose aggressively said while he stared at Robin in disgust.

"Then do it," Robin stated, not caring in the slightest. "Unless, you're scared?" Moose quickly threw a punch after Robin said that, but robin managed to avoid it, punching him in the stomach.

Wendy watched in awe as her brother kicked moose, cheering him on along with Gwen. "Fuck him up Robin!"

Wendy grimaced as she watched Robin trap moose on the floor, punching his face repeatedly. She wasn't the type to be disgusted by blood, but shit, she wouldn't be surprised if moose had no teeth by the end of this.