𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘐𝘕 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘖 !

WENDY!"... "WENDY!"

Wendy stared at her mother dazed as she turned of the music. "What? What's wrong?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Where's Robin?"

Wendy stared at her mother as if she had three heads, confused at what was happening. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Did Robin come home with you from school?" Her mother quickly asked. "Yes! Yes he did!" Wendy said, growing nervous by her mothers frantic actions.

"Well where is he?"

"What do you mean? He's here right?" Wendy asked, not comprehending what was happening yet.

"I haven't seen him since he left to go buy snacks for fin and him" Wendy sai quietly, her voice wavering as her mother stared at her.

"Did he not come home?" She asked, quickly getting up."He's probably at Finney's mom, just let me call him he'll come home." Wendy said before walking out her room, her mother following behind her.

"No, Wendy.. I already called."

Wendy felt the stinging sensation of tears as she made it to the phone, quickly putting in the Blake's phone number before holding the phone up to her ear.

"H-hi, Mr. Blake. I-its Wendy, I was won-wondering if you've seen m-my brother. Robin? Is he at your house?" Wendy nervously stuttered, holding back her sobs as she held her hand over her mouth.

Not believing what was happening.

"No, Wendy I'm sorry he hasn't come over" Wendy immediately hung up when she heard what Mr. Blake said.

"M-Mom, let's go to the police. Th-they'll help us find him!" She quickly said, her mother stood there in the middle of the kitchen quietly.

"He's probably out doing something dumb right now?" Wendy smiled through her tears, walking towards her mother before hugging her.

"Le-Lets go please, we have to hurry" she sobbed, causing her mother to hug her tighter. "Yea we'll go," her mother said, quickly grabbing her keys before walking towards the car.

Wendy followed her there, getting inside the car as well.

Time skip
in the police station

Wendy stared emotionlessly at her mothers figure, she was so incredibly tired. She couldn't believe this was happening, especially to them.

After weeks of staring at kids she didn't know on missing kid posters, now she would have to stare at her brother's.

Wendy couldn't understand how Robin could go missing, all he wanted was snacks yet now he's gone. Wendy felt tears in her eyes when she remembered what the Blake siblings said a few days ago, "You don't think they're gonna find them, do?"

"...not how they want them to."

'i should've gone with him' wendy thought, guilt filling her for not being there with her brother. not knowing what was happening to him now.

Wendy sighed as she blinked away her tears, cradling herself as she watched her mother talk to the police officers.

"Wendy, honey, they need to ask you some questions," her mother suddenly said, guiding Wendy towards the police officers.

"We just need you to answer a few questions for us and then you can go" they said, wendy nodded in response before walking somewhere private with them.

"When was the last time you've seen your brother," he asked nicely, noticing her red eyes. "I haven't seen him since.. I don't know 4 pm?" Wendy said quietly.

"Did your brother say where he was going?" the police officer continued.

"no, but he usually goes to the Grab and Go." Wendy said, staring at the officer who kept quiet.

"Did he say if he was going anywhere after?"

"No, he was just buying snacks for fin and him, they were supposed to meet up tomorrow." Wendy answered.

"Your brother, Robin, he's prone to fights" the officer who was quiet suddenly said, "you think he could be out there with someone right now?".

"No." Wendy said truthfully, even if Robin did end up fighting someone along the way to the store or back, he would've told her right away. considering she was the one to usually cleaned up his wounds.

"Do you know if anyone's out to get him right now?" he pushed.

Wendy stayed quiet at what the officer said, thinking about it. "No" she answered, "No one fucks with Robin, not since pinball Vance went missing and since he rocked Moose's shit."

"Alright, well thank you for the information." The other officer said, sending Wendy a smile. Wendy slumped in the chair as the officers left, leaving her with her thoughts alone.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ