The Hospital

**MALE OC, I DO NOT INTEND TO MAKE ONE WITH A FEMALE OC**

Billy slowly wakes up to the sound of beeping and doctors. He closes his eyes as soon as he opens them due to the light. He attempts to move but groans in pain. His groan caught your attention and you quickly leave the doctors and go to him, grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Billy! Oh my god.." you say, kissing his hand. "I thought I lost you.."
"Y-Y/N..?" Billy stutters out, opening his eyes slightly to look at his boyfriend.
"Yea, I-I'm here.." you say before kissing his forehead.
"What happened..?"

You pause for a moment, letting everything that happened the past few days come back to you. It takes you a moment before you tell him what had happened. You explained the Mind Flayer and what it had done to him along with everything else that had taken place at Starcourt. As you explained what happened to him, he squeezed your hand. He felt like shit but he also know you did too. Hell, you even looked like it. You hadn't slept since everything had started and you had been worried about him. His sister, Max, had stayed a little while before she left to tell Neil and her mother.

Billy pulls you down onto him and into a hug, rubbing you back. You ended up crying as he tried to comfort you like you did with him ever since you were together in California. This wasn't the first time he tried to comfort you like this, thought. You'd always been an emotional wreck so he'd have to comfort you at least once a week.

"I'm so sorry, baby face.." he says as he kisses the top of your head.
"It's o-okay—" you choke out between sobs. You sobbing hurt Billy even more. He never liked seeing you cry. But you crying over him almost dying made it even worse.

You had eventually calmed down and a doctor entered soon after.
"Okay, Mr. Hargrove, you can leave in a month. We just need to run some tests and make sure you're okay."
Billy nods and just keeps holding you.
"Oh, and Mr. Y/L/N can stay as long as he wants. His parents have been informed of where he is and said he could if we would let him. Considering you two seem fairly close, we are letting him stay past visiting hours."
"Thank you.." Billy says, playing with your thick brown hair. The doctor leaves the two of you alone.

"You know, Y/N, I shouldn't have offered to give Mrs. Wheeler those lessons.."
"Yeah, no shit," you punch his shoulder lightly, not trying to hurt him.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm really..really sorry.."
"You still have to make it up to me. You scared me, William," you look at him. "You hurt and scared me. If I would've lost you..Jesus Christ..I don't know what I would've done.."
He sighs.
"I know..I know.." he thinks for a moment. "How about i take you to get some ice cream? We can get as much as you want when I'm out of this shit hole."
You giggle a little which causes him to smile slightly.
"Only you, Hargrove..only you know the way to my goddamn heart," you kiss him lightly.
"I know," he grins then kisses you back.
"God you're a dick sometimes.."
"But you love me still," he boops your nose.
"Keep it up and I won't, asshole."
"Sure," he kisses your cheek before rubbing your back again which causes you to relax and yawn. "Get some sleep, baby face, you really need it."
"O..Okay.." and with that, you fall asleep in the arms of your lover..or so you think.