𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 - 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

> ❝ Zume arga Y/N-gra ezkru. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

THIRD PERSON:

"A-LAN, DID YOU REMEMBER YOUR MID-DAY RATIONS?" The aliens' mothership has beamed them down in front of the school and is now asking, mothershiply, questions.

"Yes, mothership." A-lan responded.

"A-li, did you remember your thermal overgarment?" The mothership questioned.

"Yes, mothership." A-li groaned while they all raised their overgarments to prove it.

"And A-spen, don't forget your mission. To find the interstellar map to our new home planet!" Mothership ordered A-spen.

"Mothership. Shh! Secret mission!" A-spen whispered to their mothership.

"Okay! No need to bite your mothership's head off!" After this the mothership turned invisible.

The three aliens walk up to the entrance of the school and greet Bonzo and Bree who are talking beside the door.

"I hope you take this opportunity to learn from our advanced knowledge." A-li smiled while bragging.

She then tries to push a pull door.

"Uhm, you have to pull!" Bree smiles while pointing.

A-li pulls open the door and the three aliens smile at them.

"Where are they?" A female voice can be heard from the aliens' perspective.

"Oh! There you guys are." Y/N walked up to them and smiled.

"Greetings, Y/N!" A-lan smiled and walked beside her.

"Hey, A-li and A-spen, right?" Y/N greeted the three aliens.

The other two nodded and A-li asked her a question.

"We were told we'd have a tour guide, is that going to be you?" A-li asked her.

"Yep, that's me! I was assigned to you guys, let's start." Y/N clasped her hands together as she started walking through the school, meeting a few other aliens and tagging along with her.

"There's no way they came her just to cheer, why're they really here?" Willa spoke to her pack seeing Y/N and the other aliens walking in their direction.

Wynter growls (grr) at them once they finally reach the aliens and Y/N.

"Better watch your step." Wynter warned.

"We will watch our step. Thank you for the warning!" A-spen and the others look down at the floor

"Y/N? What are you doing with them?" Willa asked her friend

"I'm their tour guide." Y/N straightened her posture.

"All of them?" Willa raised her eyebrow while lowering her head slightly.

"The others tagged along." Y/N explained as Willa nodded, still suspicious.

A-li held up a lumalense and said "Smile."