Vincent x Slenderman

Vincent slammed the door in a rush of wind, pressing the lock before sinking against the wooden frame. He was safe now, wasn't he? Peeking out the nearest window, he ate his words back and leaned closer to the floor. If his dearest found him, there would be no mercy. They had been dating for a fair few months now, but when arguments arose, they weren't settled ordinarily. Instead of couple counseling or talking over coffee, their problems were solved in more savage ways.

To be truthful, Vincent wasn't exactly avoiding his punishment. No matter where he hid- his master would find him.

Vincent was lost in thought- he hadn't heard the backdoor slide open. However when he did come back to himself, it was far too late.

Before he could process, the wind was knocked out of him as he was swooped into his arms. The long, lanky limbs held extreme power, more than meets the eye. He was teleported to their shared bedroom, and thrown roughly to the sheets. His wrists and ankles were quickly clipped into cuffs and bars, some he didn't even know they had. Perhaps they were only for serious occasions like such.

His pants were unbuttoned and pulled away in one fluid motion, leading to his shirt. Slender toyed with the buttons, trying to do so in a teasing manner. But Vince knew. He knew how enraged and desperate Slender truly was. There was no use hiding it.

Deprived from his outer layer of clothes, he was left in only his boxers. His dick was met with rough, painful grinds from the material. Slender had begun an awful rhythm of dry humping that left him sore and irritated.

this is part 1...lol.