Chapter 1

Zawe's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it!" I mumbled to myself as I looked down at my watch, rushing off to work. I woke up late and now I was rushing past people trying not to bump into them or be rude as I practically ran to my job. As I was rushing, I smacked clean into another person, and fell down onto the ground, all my papers flying out of my hands.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry, Miss." I heard a girl say as she bent down and started to pick my papers up off the ground.

"It's quite alright." I said as I picked up my papers as well.

"Here you go." She said. I looked up at her as I reached to grab my papers. My mouth fell open as I looked at the girl standing in front of me. She was beautiful. As I grabbed the papers from her, our hands touched. A blush spread across my face as I felt a spark fly through me.

"T-thank you." I said as I stood up, making sure I had all my papers. The girl nodded and smiled at me. God, I felt my knees weaken, she had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in all my life. I reached my hand out to shake her's.

"H-hi, I'm Zawe Ashton." I said, feeling a bit shy for whatever reason. She smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Alpana James. It's nice to meet you." She said, smiling at me again. I smiled back at her. Gosh, her smile is so beautiful.

"It was lovely to meet you, Alpana. I am sorry but I must be going. Hope to meet you again someday." I said as I gave her a smile, walking away, and rushing off to work.

~Time Skip~

After about 10 minutes, I finally had made it to work.

"Hey Zawe!" I heard one of my co-workers say. I turned around and saw my friends, Nicole and Tom.

"Hi guys." I said, smiling at them.

"Where were you girl?" Nicole questioned. A sigh fell from my lips.

"I woke up late, sorry guys." I said.

"No worries. Filming doesn't start for another 5 minutes; you still have time to get your makeup done. Your makeup artist is in your dressing room waiting for you." I nodded at her words and walked to my dressing room.

Once I got to my dressing room, I walked inside, I saw a girl with her back facing towards me.

"Hi, I am so sorry that I'm la-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw the girl turn and face towards me. It was the same girl I ran into on my way here. It was Alpana.

"It's alri-" she stopped mid-sentence as well when she looked up from her makeup stuff and saw me. Her mouth fell open.

"Z-Zawe-, I-I mean, Miss Ashton. It's an honour to meet you, properly, at least." Alpana said as she let out a nervous giggle. God, her laugh is so adorable.

"Looks like we've met again, and please, call me Zawe, no need to be so formal." I said with a smile on my face. Alpana smiled at me.

"So, you're going to be my makeup artist?" I questioned. Alpana smiled at me and nodded.

"Great." I said with a smile. Alpana smiled at me and patted the seat that she was standing next to. I smiled more and took my coat off, setting it on a nearby couch then went and sat in the seat in front of her. Alpana smiled at me and started doing my makeup.

"So, Miss Ashton-"

"Zawe." I said, correcting her.

"Zawe, sorry, um... do you have any hobbies?" Alpana questioned.