𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘕!

Wendy sighed as she finished putting up Robin's missing kid posters on the school's bulletin boards. She had gotten permission to send out the flyers, she quickly rushed to do it the second she got them.

Wendy quietly walked towards her grades science class, it was the last class she needed to pass out flyers to.

She carefully knocked on the door, "sorry, Mr. Jones." Wendy said as she walked to his desk awkwardly, the kids staring at her. "I just need to pass out a poster to you" she mumbled before handing him a poster of Robin.

Glancing at Finney as she was leaving, sending him a small smile.

Wendy walked through the school, stopping at Robin's locker before she left. Gazing sadly at the 'hope you're safe' stick notes plastered on it. They were mostly from Gwen and Finney, also Donna.

She was a sweet girl, honestly. Very pretty as well.

Wendy stood awkwardly in the middle of the hallway as she continued to stare at her brother's locker, a feeling of emptiness coming over her.

Wendy softly caressed the fabric that was tucked into her front pocket, sticking out slightly.

Robin's bandana.

Wendy had gotten the bandana yesterday from the police, they said it was found in the back of the Grab and Go

Wendy took in a deep breath, her eyebrows quivering as she pushed back tears. Not wanting to cry.

She groaned in annoyance, before walking away. The schools bell ringing, signaling the end of school.

As kids quickly filled the hallways, Wendy walked out of the school, wanting to go home as soon as possible.

"Hey! Wendy wait up!" Wendy halted her movements when she heard her name being called out.

"Gwen.. hey what's up?" Wendy asked, trying her best to put on a fake smile. "Not much, we just saw you alone" Gwen smiled, her two braids bouncing at her playful movements.

Wendy stayed quiet at her words, looking away from the younger girl. "You're putting out new copies?" Finney glanced at the papers in Wendy's hands.

"Yea.." Wendy smiled. "He's gonna come home, just hoping he sees the flyers."

The trio stayed quiet after that. Enjoying each others presence for the rest of the walk.

"All right, see you tomorrow" Gwen suddenly said, walking away from the two older kids.

"Where you going?" Finney questioned.

"I'm staying over at Susie's tonight," she stated, "it's Friday, so.."

"I'll after dad" Finney nods, before walking away with Wendy. "See you kid" Gwen smiled before leaving as well.

Finney eyed the flyers in Wendy's hands, not knowing whether he should talk to her about it or not. Chewing his bottom lip as he thought of what to say, "Are you planning to put these all up today?" Finney asked.

Wendy glanced at him before saying "Yea, well I'm hoping I do. Mom doesn't want me out no more."

"I- I can help if you want?" Finney offered. Wendy smiled slightly at his words, "That would be really nice Finney.. here I have some more in my bag I need to put out." Wendy stated as she handed him the flyers in her hands.

Quickly grabbing a few from inside her backpack. "Won't your dad wonder where you are?" Wendy asked. Finney shook his head in disagreement, "where should we start" he asked, hands full of flyers.

The two shared small chit chat as they put flyers on fences, lamp posts, anywhere they could.

As Wendy finished putting the posters, a gush of wind flew by, knocking the posters out of her hands.

"Shit" Wendy cursed as she tried her best to grab as many as she could, Finney looked to where she was to see what was happening, grabbing a few papers that flew towards him.

"Sorry," Wendy sent him a lopsided smile, "Wait up Finney- a few flew over there I'll be right back" Wendy pointed before walking away.

Finney watched the girls figure disappear before he looked around for any near him, finney walked to the closest one, noticing the black van parked right next to it.

As Finney leaned down to grab the sheet of paper, a man came out from the other side of the van. clumsily dropping a bag of groceries.

"Ooh! you goof," the man laughed, "Well isn't that just peachy keen?".

Finney stared as the man bend down to gather his things, quickly offering to lend a hand. "Do you need some help?"

"You see that?" The man asked, holding up a broken egg. "Yea" Finney laughed with the man, a bit uncomfortable by the way the man acted.

"Would you mind getting me my hat?" He asked, pointing to his hat that fell. Finney handed him the hat quickly as the older man wiped off egg yolk from his hands.

"Yes, sir" The man grunted, standing up. "I.. am a part-time magician" he stated putting on his top hat. "Would you like to see a magic trick?" He offered.

Before Finney could answer he was cut off by someone calling his name.

"Finney!"

Wendy stared at the young boy, furrowing her brows together as she noticed a taller man standing over him rather closely.

She quickly walked over to Finney, standing beside him. The older man instantly straighten up at the sight of her, a bit startled by Wendy's presence.

Wendy eyed the man as he stared back at her as well, a big grin slowly forming on his face. "Well, hello," he said, putting out a hand to shake.

Wendy cautiously took his hand, weakly shaking it before bringing it back to her side. "Do you need help picking that up?" Wendy asked as she noticed groceries scattered on the floor.

"Yes, I do" the man energetically said. Wendy glanced at Finney before bending down to pick up a few vegetables. Finney following her actions.

"Here let me make space for you to put them." the man said as he opened the van's back doors, but Wendy had tuned out his words.

As Wendy gathered the groceries, she jumped at the sound of Finney screaming. Wendy quickly turned back to see the older man choking Finney with black balloons.

Wendy quickly stood up, running over to the man to try and push him off Finney's struggling figure. Only to be hit in the face by the man's elbow.

Finney took the chance of hurting the man with his pen while he was distracted by Wendy, the man yelled in pain as he grabbed onto Finney tighter. Spraying something into his mouth as screamed.

Wendy gasped as she quickly pushed herself off the cement, running as fast as she could to get help. "HELP! PLEASE!" Wendy wailed as she ran, glancing back to see the unknown man running after her.

She cried as she felt her lungs burn from the running, Wendy screamed louder as she got near someone's house. Crying out as she hit the ground, the man had hit her from the back with his can.

Wendy struggled to get up, only to be tackled back down by the older man, he frantically grabbed the can before spraying the unknown substance into her mouth as she screamed.

Wendy closed her eyes as she felt her body tingle all over, eventually going limp due to the unknown substance. The man quickly grabbed the younger girl, running to his van.

Putting her unconscious body next to Finney's before driving away.

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱᶜ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ ᵗᵒ @ᵐʸᵒⁱʳᵛ ! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ