Chapter 1

******Mal's POV*****

I was pacing around my room of the Castel. I didn't think any of this would happen.  Everything was going so well with Ben,  I couldn't ruin things for him or mess them up.  He has  big things happening in his life.  I can't be the one to ruin them.  I would miss Ben terribly if I left but what choice do I have?  I needed to think of Ben and what was best for him.  I knew if I stayed it  would ruin or put alot of things on hold for Ben. I needed to leave for his Sake. I packed everything I needed and quickly scribbled a note to Ben.  It read: 

            Dear my beloved Ben,

I am sorry but I have to go do to something unexpected that came  up.  I have to leave or it might put all lot of things on hold for you and I don't want that to happen.  I hope you find a great girl and please just forget about me.  I will always love you.     

P.S. tell my brothers and sister I love and will miss them.  

                  Love, 

           Your Mal

I snuck down the hall and out the side door of the castel and hopped in the ca. That  dad (Hades) had got me for my birthday. I snuck one last glance at the castel and drove away into Beach Side Bay and hoped no one would find me there. 

______________________________

****Ben's POV********

 I was about to walk in Mal's office and get down on one knee and propose. But I was frozen with nervousness. "Ben walk in that office or do the 3 of us have to propose for you?" snickered Carlos. Evie shot a look at Carlos and gave me a push to the door. Jay was holding Carlos back from attacking Evie and I walked in but saw no Mal. "Mal?" I called. no reply. I looked on her desk and saw a note addressed to me. I sat down in the chair and opened the note and read the letter.

"Ben?" Evie asked. She walked over to where I had my head in my hands. She read the note and handed it to Carlos and Jay who fought over it but eventually ended up reading it at the same time. "Don't worry Ben we will find her." Evie said reasurringly. Jay and Carlos nodded along.