"Kass you can't just walk over to other people and flirt with them 'because your bored it's not ok," Mark said pushing Kass away as Kass tried to plead with him "Mark listen to me it's a joke I don't mean anything I say to these people" Marks eyes flashed with anger "no. it's not ok," he said balling his hands into fists. Kass apologized so much hoping that it would calm Mark down. Mark in return was getting angrier responded to Kass "Sorry doesn't fix anything, Kass just because you apologized doesn't instantly make everything better," after he said that he looked down at his hands because he felt blood running down his fingers, he was pressing his nails into the palm of his hand so hard he drew blood. Sunny had walked in the room Mark and Kass were in and Mark being Sunny's older brother she tried to plead with him while trying to pull him away from Kass "Mark... please just walk away before you do something you'll regret" Mark looked over at Sunny knowing shes stubborn and that she won't take no for an answer yet he still tried "Sunny.. stop. it's Kass' fault this is happening so if anything they should leave," Mark stated coldly to his sister "Mark please think this through Kass is your partner and you love them" sunny tried to plea with her brother once more but failed once again so she got between Kass and Mark "Sunny..... Move.." Mark stated angrily Sunny refused to move and told her brother no "Fine then if you won't move willingly I have on other choice but to forcefully move you," Mark said picking her up and moving her to the side to then walk fast over to Kass who was backing up in fear "Mark stop now your scaring me and your sister," Kass said with all the confidence they could muster. Mark stopped for a minute to look at his sister who was staring at him in fear he then looked back at Kass who was crying and shaking. Sunny was slightly panicked when she saw Kass crying and Mark's hands "Mark go" Mark realised he fucked up "I- Kass... im sorry" he said while fighting back his tears.