𝘊𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘖𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘚!

Wendy groaned as she stirred in bed, she hadn't been able to get a good nights rest since the incident.

'This must've been how the Yamada's felt.."

She thought as she stayed frozen in bed, bringing a hand to shield her eyes from the morning sun seeping into her blinds.

She sighed as she slowly sat up, not having the energy to do much at all. Ever since that night, she hadn't felt much since then. The only thing she felt was hope... hoping that her brother was okay wherever he was.

Wendy pushed back those thoughts as she caught a glimpse of her clock, it was almost time for school to start.

It didn't take long for the young girl to get ready. before the incident she was usually a well put together, responsible, tidy girl. but after everything, she was disheveled and messy and looked as if she never slept.

As Wendy left her room she took notice of the uncanny quietness that filled the house, usually it was filled with her mother cooking and her brother and uncle watching tv.

but now it was empty.

Wendy sighed as she took one last look of the house before leaving, making her way to school.

it was always a peaceful walk, every once in a while she would be accompanied by her brother, or Finney and Gwen. But she hadn't talked to the two Blake children since the news of Robin's disappearance.

Wendy clutched her backpack straps as she walked, shivering occasionally from the wind.

"Wendy!"

The young girl turned back to see Finney Blake, she smiled at the sight of him. waiting for him to walk where she was.

"Finney, hey" she waved, Finney smiled back in return. "Where's Gwen?" She asked.

"She's home..." Finney thought about what to say before continuing, "some people wanted to talk to her about something."

"Oh?" Wendy eyed him, having a feeling there was more to what he was saying. "Right.. well wanna walk with me?" She offered.

"Yea" Finney smiled, walking alongside the girl. The pair stayed quiet for a while, it wasn't an uncomfortable quiet though. Wendy realized that she actually felt better, being with Finney. That was his effect on her though, he always managed to make her feel comfortable.

Finney eyed the girl throughout their walk, noticing her red eyes and disheveled hair. It was odd to see her so.. disordered.

Finney tensed up as he felt his pinky bump into something, he quickly glanced down to see what it was.. his face heating up as his hand hit it again, wendys hand.

Finney looked up, trying to avoid the burning sensation in his cheeks. Also trying to push back the smile that wanted to appear. Finney put his hands together, trying his best to seem alright. Failing horribly, missing the glance Wendy sent him.