Prologue

Death is inevitable. So why do we fear it? I always pondered the question. I've always thought of meeting death, our end.

There was no hope in my life. Nothing but darkness loomed wherever I went. My dream was to be free, whether it be by death or by actual escape from my kingdom. But what stopped me was the fear that my family would succumb to the darkness as well, I cared too much to let that happen to them, ever.

That being said, that is the past now, after meeting her that is. She changed the way I saw the world, the way I did things and handled them. She made me see the truth of things and I will never forget how it all happened.

It's quite memorable, really. The way things were looking who would've thought it would turn out as it did? Go on, enjoy our story, it's quite a tale. But heed my warning, it is not one for the faint of heart.

The tale of two shattered hearts... 

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

I'm quite proud of the prologue. It isn't very long but prologues aren't supposed to be all that long either. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter (?) of this story or as Eros calls it, tale.

✞———————❖———————✞

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE, I'd love it if this book could get some love and support! THANK YOU!!! Also, don't be scared to share your theories!

Posted on 8/05/2022 at 3:50 AM

Edited on 5/24/24 at 6:54 AM

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝